No announcement yet.

Jelybean's Ford Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should put the black thing under the doors on the driver's side. Replace those white things if you have to. That or take the other one off, and make it even. Is the sway bar on yet?

Comment

no the sway bar isn't on yet.. i have no clue when it's going to get on..
      RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

This might gross you out or make you laugh..

I wanted to get personal plates for AF and sent in the paperwork asking for them..

1 ST choice AF
        2 nd choice Aunt Flo..

well this is what they sent me..
        Attached Files

Comment

:lol: Aunt Flo is good, but if you want people to guess what the name is, you can have it as AF.

Comment

i wanted AF, and had it for my first choice.. this is what i got.. it's funny.... ppl do a double look at the car now..lol

Comment

Originally posted by jelybean View Post
              i wanted AF, and had it for my first choice.. this is what i got.. it's funny.... ppl do a double look at the car now..lol
              :lol:

Comment

problem,.. i was getting about 311 miles per tank with AF and now i'm lucky if i get over 200 miles per tank... any clues what i can do to get it back to where it was before?

Comment

Well it's time to work on AF again. started out with new tires, then going to put on front shocks, tie rod ends and hope to get the rear sway bar on in the next couple of weeks.. will have pics soon..

Comment

the ongoing project of A.F. seems this car will always be finding improvements that can be made to her... i say full LEDs are in order for her lighting, add extra interior lighting in red LED, and too bad she doesnt have the side lights like a Grand Marquis for lights. i say she needs to get a trac-lok in her for better traction.
                    i dont know why i am saying all this... i am digging myself a hole of things i will have to do to A.F.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

You mean the opera lights?
                      I've seen newer ones have the opera lights. It was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                        You mean the opera lights?
                        I've seen newer ones have the opera lights. It was actually strange.
                        Link to pics?
                        '79 Continental Town Car
                        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                          Link to pics?
                          When I see my friend again, sure. I'll take some pics. He has a '91.

Comment

dang cold weather blast... so far i only had time to get a caliper that was warranteed changed out and new stabilizer end links swapped and upgraded to Moog poly bushings. new shocks are already painted and waiting to go in along with install of tie rod ends and control arm bushings. gonna get the front end suspension squared away so that when she takes A.F. taken for an alignment they cant pull her leg by saying she needs something since it will be all Brandy NEW
                            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Going back to work on AF next week...

Well I'm going to be doing more work on AF, next week start the body work and then more pics for you all.....

Comment

Originally posted by jelybean View Post
                                Well I'm going to be doing more work on AF, next week start the body work and then more pics for you all.....

cool are you gonna get your hands dirty with the body work?
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X