No announcement yet.

The 93 GM "Tank of Justice II" (TOJ2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's been 2 months since i got my odometer gears, and i just put them in sunday. It is great. Now my odometer works as advertised AND i put my dash back together for the first time in 2 motnhs. Good times!!
    Now I just need to go accquire a new timing chain cover.

bye bye

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Does the frame need work? If not, what would cause the car to fail inspection?
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Hole in the timing chain cover. My jury-rigged starting system. The horns and the air bags are not online. The mufflers need to be wleded up. My temp fix for the fuel return line probably won't cut it. And my brake lines are questionable.

-ryan s.
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Dear Panthers,

Ryan wrote

I can't get the F-350 until I get a house because it won't fit in my current parking spot. Yeah, it's that big.....

Don't buy a Colony Park then. Yeah, it's that big.

Donald McCaig
          1989 CP Scottified steering, suspension and big brakes, 16 in wheels, A-pillar oil & temp gauges, remote entry, backup sensor, tailgate wiper, custom console & trash, tranny & ps coolers, 3 cell radiator, electric fan, dual exhausts, battery isolator, hellas headlights,deer pusher,wads of dog hair.

Comment

The F-350 is 5 FEET LONGER than my Grand Marquis.
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

dont need airbags for inspection

stop by when in hamburg and weld the mufflers

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Maybe you should consider putting some Grabber Green in the trunk?

Just sayin'...

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                  Maybe you should consider putting some Grabber Green in the trunk?

Just sayin'...
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                    Hole in the timing chain cover. My jury-rigged starting system. The horns and the air bags are not online. The mufflers need to be wleded up. My temp fix for the fuel return line probably won't cut it. And my brake lines are questionable.

-ryan s.
                    Fix the horn, throw some new brake and fuel lines on it, and drive it till it dies.
                    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Plans have changed.
                      I'm picking up a 00 Mustang GT PI motor tomorrow. Plan to rebuild that motor and put it in the Tank. Yes!!
                      -ryan s.
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

more power to ya... or the tank that is

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yeah, so i get home and my key breaks off in the ignition. Retard. I tried with a magnet, scribe and other tools. And i dont have a spare key.
                          So, i said "F it"
                          Broke the tumbler, and ripped it out. Actually, more like break the steering column molding in two and take the tumbler out. And disabled steering lock. And shift lock.
                          I know that if you move the tumbler to "RUN" and press the chiggy thing under it, the tumbler slides right out. Nothing would move, so that kind of limited my options.
                          Anywho, i took the ignition switch out and manually start the car, and since it just started raining, i was in a hurry to start it and get it into the garage.
                          THe other suck part is that now im taking up 2 spots in the garage. I have to have this done before 7am, whne my landlord comes home from work.
                          So, the remedy.
                          3 50A switches
                          some lights
                          lots of wire
                          and a start engine button.
                          I will take vids and pics if i succeed.
                          I hope i dont FAIL too much.
                          Wish me luck.

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Switch master. I can start my car with no key. I have successfully installed a start engine button along with some other items.
                            More pics and vids when im finished.

HELL YES.

-ryan s.
                            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                              Switch master. I can start my car with no key. I have successfully installed a start engine button along with some other items.
                              More pics and vids when im finished.

HELL YES.

-ryan s.
                              Dear god. I don't think anyone could steal your car with how many buttons need to be pressed to get it to start.
                              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

4 switches. and teh start engine button. Plus the radio switch. and the fan switch.
                                I'm going to take a vid right now.

-ryan s.
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                                X