jessefortune's 1984 crown vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jessefortune's 1984 crown vic

only got one picture at the momment ill take more soon i just bought it. it hit a deer this winter. but all i need to do is put the hood on and the header panel on. also need to weld 2 pieces of pipe in the exhaust where i removed the cats but other then that its ready for the road.

It has factory dual exhaust with h-pipe and full posi read end not sure what gears just know it spins posi lol. slicktop, only 147xxx kilometers on it let me know if want to know more.

Thats my friend takein out the cats

You need a safer method to get the car in the air, or else you won't be around much longer. Get a cheap jack and some jackstands. Otherwise, it looks good. What color si that?
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

im not sure on the color it looks like a light brown. im haveing it painted midnight blue. but i wasnt there while he used that method of lifting the car up i have a jack and axle stands that was just his idea lol

Comment

Lookin good. I'll be ditchin the cats on mine soon too. Whats it like for cars out east? Decent shape or all rusted to shit?

Comment

Nifty vic, but I'd be afraid my car would pop my head like a zit.
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Looks good, back to GMN mang. I love the sound of no cats on a V8. My truck has duals with a Magnaflow muffler and no cat and it sounds meaner then it really is.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

well there is some pretty good shape vic and gms around and wvwn lincolns. but then theres ones that were notlooked after and are rusted to shit it really depends.

Comment

i also just picked up a bunch of different wheels for my vic ill post pics in a bit if anyones looking for some wheels ill sell a set of turbines or the other merc wheels i have. also i have a question would 2 1/4" Flowtech Red hots sound good with no cats?

Comment

I got 4 of these

got two of these they are 14" tho

4 of these only two in the and that tire is spun off

all of them together and the old tractor

Comment

now i ask what should i put on for wheels?

Comment

Clean up the top ones and use them

Oh an to GMN.
                      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

thanks ill get right on that. im just waiting for the snow to go so i can get my car home. then ill take some good pics of it

Comment

Should get a set of HPP wheels or a set of Dodge slotted wheels and use white letter tires.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Find two more of the middle ones, clean them up and use those, I love the slotted mags. Take a look at Murphmobiles car, it looks sick nasty with thhose wheels on fatty RWL tires.
                            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

i would of used them but i went to break them down today and noticed that the rim was crack all the way thru one of the spokes so i beat it all apart with thet slegde hammer and took it for scrap

Comment

Working...
                              X