Should I check this out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I check this out?

I was coming from a gun show Sunday and after cruising a car lot there, I found this----->

1991 p72? with a very nice body/interior

I forgot to catch the miles but noticed that it didn't have any signs of police equipment installed in it at all. It did have the 2 guages in the center of the dash and the certified speedo. I was to surprised to even look and see if it was a P72 but everything looks that way. I am calling them Monday for more info.
    "Nightmare"

If you're lucky, it was a detective's car or something, not a patrol car. Usually the patrol cars live a pretty hard life.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Boxes rock. Once you get one, you'll NEVER go back.

Ask zwack
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Buy it!
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          If you're lucky, it was a detective's car or something, not a patrol car. Usually the patrol cars live a pretty hard life.
          This is very true. My first P72, and '88 was a CT state patrol car; later retired to driver training; it was beat to say the least.

Now I have a '90 P72, and it was an inner city detective's car. It was very well maintained, and although the body was damaged when I got it, the interior and rest of the car were in good working order.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

If you get a good deal, go for it.

Comment

Where is this nice Panther?

Comment

I have had 3 '85's and one '89 before, boxes are nothing new-just getting the itch for another one!

5.8 with 78,000 miles, small dent right rear quarter (looks as though thye were backing up and brushed the car and bent the trim on the wheel well lip.

They are asking $1,990 for it. Books for $2,500 I have paperwork for $1,763,65 oiut the door. hmmmmmmmmmm---anyone want a good deal on a 2000 P71?
                "Nightmare"

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                  Where is this nice Panther?
                  Sorry, forgot to reply in the last post----Its here in west/central Illinois.
                  "Nightmare"

Comment

how much are they asking and where exactly? i wont be getting it ...just curious. i have too many as it is and distance is too far for me to travel any time soon. just curious if dealer mght have an online site or not. would like to see other pictures.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

What colour is the interior?
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I posted before that they were asking $1,990 for it and it booked for $2,500 +/-.

Small dealership northwest of town here, I don't think that they have a site.
                        "Nightmare"

Comment

Blue vinyl interior with a 50/50 front seat.
                          "Nightmare"

Comment

Working...
                          X