My other CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My other CV

I don't think that I have ever posted anything on this one but I have had it longer than the black one. I just did a quick cleaning job on it tonight so here we go.

Enjoy-

AND, the exhaust vid

Also, if interested-here is the new exhaust on the Durango

Last edited by kcsd823; 05-02-2008, 10:20 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    "Nightmare"

Nice. I've always though those Dodges have sounded good, even with the stock exhaust. Is that a 5.2, or a 5.9?
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

is that a 99 Vic?
      just trying to see how good my aim is.
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Not bad! What all's been done to the white Vic, again?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

The white vic is a '99 and other than a FULL custom dual exhaust with H-pipe and the Marauder spoiler is stock. It has 117,xxx on it now. I bought it 4 years ago from an old man with a stack of documents on service with 75,xxx on it then. Gave up doing anything more on it once I got the black '00.

The Durango has the 5.2 318 and has 101,xxx on it.
          "Nightmare"

Comment

Nice sounding (and looking) car!
            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by kcsd823 View Post
              The white vic is a '99 and other than a FULL custom dual exhaust with H-pipe and the Marauder spoiler is stock.
              Marauder spoiler, eh? It looks nice, very appropriate to the car somehow.

What components did you go with for the exhaust? (cats, X or H pipe, mufflers, diameter, whatever)

Comment

Very nice! The whale body Crown Vics look so good in white.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                  Marauder spoiler, eh? It looks nice, very appropriate to the car somehow.

What components did you go with for the exhaust? (cats, X or H pipe, mufflers, diameter, whatever)
                  Custom done from the flange back, custom H-pipe, 2.5" IIRC exiting right behind the rear wheels now. Dynamax (?) turbo mufflers.

Thanks again for the atta-boys!
                  "Nightmare"

Comment

I agree with Mike...that 'Rauder spoiler looks great on there.

booya! I got the year right....jk, just wanted to see if I knew my Vics still.

very nice mang..VERY nice.
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I love those rims!
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Looks great! And the spoiler looks excellent on there. Kinda wish there was a decent one for aeros.

Rob
                        1996 Police Interceptor-187K miles **Replacement DD found**
                        Engine/trans: '03 4.6, underdrives, shorties, 80mm MAF, Custom downpipes, Ported plenum, 70MM T/B, and Dyno Tune. J-modded Y2K 4r70w w/ Marauder TC.
                        Misc: ADDCO bars, Big brakes, 17" wheels, '02 steering box, and LXSport console w/ floor shift! :headbang:

Comment

Nice white whale. It would look good with LX Sport wheels/tires to compliment the deck lid lip spoiler. Is it the woman's DD? If so, it's cool that she has a Panther with some bark to it.

Comment

Torquelover- yes, it is the wifes DD for now. She is still pi$$ed at me for removing the Flowmasters from it and making it quieter. Oh well. It is soon to be the daughters.
                            "Nightmare"

Comment

Originally posted by kcsd823 View Post
                              Torquelover- yes, it is the wifes DD for now. She is still pi$$ed at me for removing the Flowmasters from it and making it quieter. Oh well. It is soon to be the daughters.
                              Heh.. I'll swap her ... her Super Turbos for my Flowbastards .......

Comment

Working...
                              X