F***!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F***!!

And the list of body parts needed goes up...

1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
    1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
    1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Damn, did someone hit you or did you hit something? I hate it when shit gets messed up like that, sorry mang
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Oh shit!!!! Not the clears!!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't notice until I got home after work... I had been running around everwhere, I think someone got it in one of the parking lots.

I was able to get the fender smoothed out and looking a little better, but I still need a bumper and ANOTHER clear corner. Fuckin' A.

Comment

Damn Dude!, that really blows that happened to the murphmobile. Shit like that is why I stopped driving/parking mine at those kind of places. Someone fatally wounded my last box in a parking lot, causing me to have to junk it.

I would say I'll try and find you another smooth front bumper, but those are really hard to find around here, and are usually bent when I do find them.

Good luck with the repair mang. I know it's hard to have a nice car when there are so many Idiot drivers around. :nonono:

At the same time they do help pay my way through life though....

Comment

Damn that sux. At least yours wasn't as bad as mine, I had the change the fender, bumper and the header panel because mine were totally fucked.

Comment

That sucks, man. Did they leave a note, or do you have to track down the car with extra black paint on the side and kick their ass?
              1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
              1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Thats the Reason to WALK AROUND THE CAR BEFORE DRIVING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

dam that sucks I hope your able to find another set of clears

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

That sux man, but check your PM's

Comment

I just ordered a bumper... it's in excellent shape, $110 shipped.

It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't just put the clears on, and here's the kicker... when I got off work today I bought everything to clean up the car. I went ahead and gave it a full bath tonight, I really felt bad for it having to go through all this.

Pricks didn't leave a note, nothing. A friend brought up a very valid point... they prolly saw what it was and booked it out of fear lol. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows that's my car.

And Dave, PM sent...

Comment

Damn dude that sucks, Hopefully she has a speedy recovery though. I think everyone know your car comes with having a nice box bodied Vic. I know around here everyone knows who's coming down the road when they see my car or where I am.
                        Resident diesel addict

Comment

Everyone Knows Babyblue, either by seeing her roaring down the road or the smoky black marks on the road lol
                          sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
                          [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
                          [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
                          [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

Lovely. Good luck finding the moron(s) who did that!
                            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Damn, that sucks. It definitely wasn't a tap, and whoever did it definitely knew about it. I agree with Capridrifter, and usually walk around the whole car anytime I get into, or come out of it. Somehow I took out the lower bumper on the Subie on my 5-mile commute, so a thorough walk-around doesn't always ease the mind. I have had my cars hit in my work parking lot 4 times, with 3/4 coming in to tell me. The one that didn't got me good. One of my coworkers asked me why I left my trunk open, only I hadn't. The hit was hard enough to release the trunk.

Murph, what goes around, comes around, I guarantee it. If you don't find the shit-pimple cock-eating fuck-pouch son of a diseased 3rd world country whore, someone else will make up for it some day.

Comment

Working...
                              X