• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    farewell pics...

At least I still own two Panthers.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    farewell pics...

I took these pics on Saturday after the sale was complete. I hope the GM's new owner will take good care of it.

Leave a comment:

• Leafsrule16
    replied
    Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
    Road salt is the killer...
    Lucky my merc has never seen it ...... yet

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Leafsrule16 View Post
    Pretty decent deal if you ask me .. my buddy picked up a 95 gs in white also but with blue interior, 250k on it with the frame fixed in 3 spots, heavy rust and burnt rubber all inside the back finders in huge amounts for $1400.. Hard to find a good grand marquis around my area
    Road salt is the killer...

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Check the for sale forum...:am:

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
    1650 would be a smoking deal for one with 140k.....
    The frame on my GM was patched once by the previous owner. I just had it patched last Fall (see pics) If the frame was perfect, I would try to sell the car for $2200 obo...

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    1650 would be a smoking deal for one with 140k.....

Leave a comment:

• Leafsrule16
    replied
    Pretty decent deal if you ask me .. my buddy picked up a 95 gs in white also but with blue interior, 250k on it with the frame fixed in 3 spots, heavy rust and burnt rubber all inside the back finders in huge amounts for $1400.. Hard to find a good grand marquis around my area

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
    Any idea what kind of $ you would be lookin at for the gs? I would much rather buy something I know was well looked after..like this
    My initial asking price would likely be $1650 obo.

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
    Good point. I don't really want to drive the '92 CV in the snow...

Any idea what kind of $ you would be lookin at for the gs? I would much rather buy something I know was well looked after..like this

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    That makes me angry.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    victim of a bad driver...

I left the GM at home today. I discovered this damage on the driver's side when I got back from work...The paint is scraped up and a wheel cover is broken.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    I am a firm believer in sticking with what you have. You mentioned that you would be purchasing another car near winter time if you sell the GM and that leaves the potential for a loss of money.
    Good point. I don't really want to drive the '92 CV in the snow...

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    I am a firm believer in sticking with what you have. You mentioned that you would be purchasing another car near winter time if you sell the GM and that leaves the potential for a loss of money.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    sell my GM

When I get my other 2 cars out of storage, I'm going to remove the GM from my insurance for the summer. I've also been thinking it might be time to put the car up for sale. If I did sell the car, I would have to buy another come winter or go without wheels for a few months.

I should get a decent amount of $$ from income tax this year but I would like to have more $$ to play with. As most of you know, I really want to get my TC painted this year. I'm tired of looking at the faded paint...My '90 CV has surface rust which needs attention soon. My '92 CV needs TLC as well.

What would you do?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X