Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DerekTheGreat
    replied
    It looks very factory, well, all aside from the shifter.

I'm 100% positive Vanguard Motor Sales would love to buy that from you and then sell it for $50 grand or more..

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
    That is freaking sweet.
    Do you have to hold t-gate for LL?
    You tap the t-gate to arm the line lock. That momentary power triggers the timer off relay which then powers two additional relays for roughly 2 and a half minutes. During that time you hold the cruise "off" button to activate the line lock.

Release the cruise "off" button to release the line lock solenoid. Light in drivers side left ac vent illuminates when cruise "off" button is ONLY when the t-gate button armed the line lock system.

So line lock ONLY works if you first tap the t gate button and then hold the cruise "off"

Cruise control buttons operate and function normally otherwise.

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
    Nice and clean. Things don't look out of place to the untrained eye, and to the trained eye things fit in well enough to possibly go un-noticed. Or at least look like it should have been built that way from the factory.
    Thanks. I kinda try to keep things clean and stock like. Some things stand out but one can only do so much.

Leave a comment:

• VicCrownVic
    replied
    Nice and clean. Things don't look out of place to the untrained eye, and to the trained eye things fit in well enough to possibly go un-noticed. Or at least look like it should have been built that way from the factory.

Leave a comment:

• mitymerc
    replied
    That is freaking sweet.
    Do you have to hold t-gate for LL?

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Everything is better with pictures.

Installed a mustang dip stick tube today as the stock location was getting kinda busy with the air intake, booster vacuum and clutch cable fighting for space with the dip stick.

Pic of the new dipstick location as well as the latest moroso catch can on the egr spacer:

My hurst boot trim:

Raptor shift light and raptor indicator light (hooked up for line lock) mounted behind A/C vents:

Green LED Raptor Shift light:

Red LED Raptor Indicator light for LL:

The T.Gate Switch below the antenna switch (which is wired as a Line Lock Arm Switch):

And the wiring gibberish to get the T.Gate switch to arm the line lock and have the factory cruise "off" switch activate the line lock:

And some general bay pics:

Attached Files
    Last edited by 87gtVIC; 05-27-2020, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X