Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went for a drive and a photo shoot, EXTREME DUW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gorgeous pictures... what are the specs on your wheels / tires? i like.
    1986 Ford Contry Squire: HO engine swap, 3G alternator, 3.73 gears, rear air springs, Class III 8000 lb hitch... potential tow rig for my Blazer trail toy??

Comment

Nice, wish the 5 slow was rust free like that. Get an H-pipe and another tail for some duals. Wish I still had my old Vic, I wonder what it woulda sounded like bone stock with an H-pipe and only the cats for mufflers.

And Carl's Jr must be a west coast thing, I noticed that when I was in San Diego. We call it Hardee's out here.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

carls, hardees, same difference! thanks for the compliments, i think a dual exhaust is the next item on the list for sure. my old 87 used to sound sooooo badass. no one can ever hear my car coming from down the street anymore.
        sigpic

Comment

and i thiiiink the tires are 215-70-15 in the front and 265-50-15 in the rear but ill have to double check that
          sigpic

Comment

and 15x7 in the front and 15x8 in the rear
            sigpic

Comment

thats a nice vic, i like the pics, reminds me that i need to take a day off for a photoshoot lol

now you just need to update your 2-door thread
              ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
              ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

The picture showing the railroad tracks and the car off to the side is my favorite. Very nice!

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                X