No announcement yet.

My '91 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't done to much lately. Lack of funds is starting to show. Any money I make I try to put towards my engine. So I've been trying to do some free mods.
    Painted my turbines and explorer TB:

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

the painted turbines look great zach I wish painted mine. lol I miss turbines can't run them any more because of my big brake's

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Looks absolutely great. How many cans of paint did it take?
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Looks absolutely great. How many cans of paint did it take?
          1 can of primer, 2 cans of paint. Just some cheap stuff I had laying around.

Some parts came in today, my 90 TC manifolds and new oil pan.

Here's a pic of the pan with my 1 piece gasket

And the never ending pile of parts

2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
          1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Bought some 1.7 Crane "Cobra" roller rockers yesterday. Got bored so I test fitted them on my P's. Wasn't planning to buy any, but these popped up for a great price so I couldn't resist. Then I had to show a jeep how to flex.

Comment

lol
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It begins...

Comment

ahh hell yea!
                  ~David~

Comment

Awesome! I too will travel down that road in the near future.
                    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                      Bought some 1.7 Crane "Cobra" roller rockers yesterday. Got bored so I test fitted them on my P's. Wasn't planning to buy any, but these popped up for a great price so I couldn't resist. Then I had to show a jeep how to flex.

nice the ecc south campus auto tech garage used to be a chevy dealer back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                        nice the ecc south campus auto tech garage used to be a chevy dealer back in the day
                        Yep, the VTTC. Your good. They also used to sell boats!

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                          Yep, the VTTC. Your good. They also used to sell boats!
                          oh yeah I forgot about that didn't they sell motorhomes as well the ramp to 219 south is right there as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                            oh yeah I forgot about that didn't they sell motorhomes as well the ramp to 219 south is right there as well lol
                            Yep, get right off the 219 and I'm right at school. Also, making that left with 3" of slushy snow on the ground, a trac loc, and a lot of oncoming traffic is very interesting.

Comment

MOAR flexage.

Comment

Impressive. Was anything rubbing while parked like that?
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X