Candy Red Crown Vic Slab on Swangaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candy Red Crown Vic Slab on Swangaz

let me know what yall think of my boy ceezle's crown vic. candy red bumper kit fifth recline pop trunk 4 15" kickers custom interior and all that...

It's nice but you posted in the wrong area...
    sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
    [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
    [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
    [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

how? this is about crown vic and marquis' right? he aint a member here or nothing so where should this be? if so mods move it i guess??

Comment

I like this look a lot better than donks and all that with the ridiculous sized rims and lift kits.

Other than the hood treatment, I'd drive that as is.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
          2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
          sigpic

Comment

Its posted in the tech area, probably ought to be in reader's rides since you're not asking motor questions. Moving there....

I like the color, but I can't say I'm too fond of the grille or the Continental kit. Never honestly liked Continental kits though.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
              X1000

Comment

I like the paint, and I'm digging those tires.
                Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                Open/Lock/Ratio #
                -----------------------
                G / H / 2.26
                B / C / 2.47
                8 / M / 2.73
                7 / - / 3.07
                Y / Z / 3.08
                4 / D / 3.42
                F / R / 3.45
                5 / E / 3.27
                6 / W / 3.73
                2 / K / 3.55
                A / - / 3.63
                J / - / 3.85

Comment

Paints amazing! And i find those trunk straps interesting.

Anyone else notice the "hatervision"
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It's a well cone car, that's for sure. A lot of mods i've never seen before!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

The hood and decklid are both really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen that before...wheels are nice too.
                      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I'll admit that it isn't my style (some would argue that I don't have any style, but what do they know...) but I can tell somebody put some effort into it.

I'd suggest pulling that chrome grille thing off the hood and either cutting the area out behind it to make it functional, or else black it out so that the red doesn't show through.
                        Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                        AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                        Open/Lock/Ratio #
                        -----------------------
                        G / H / 2.26
                        B / C / 2.47
                        8 / M / 2.73
                        7 / - / 3.07
                        Y / Z / 3.08
                        4 / D / 3.42
                        F / R / 3.45
                        5 / E / 3.27
                        6 / W / 3.73
                        2 / K / 3.55
                        A / - / 3.63
                        J / - / 3.85

Comment

I'm not a fan of aeros, but that one I like. I really like the paint and the interior. It looks like a lot of work went into that car. I'm not digging the Continental grille though. IMO it doesn't work with the healights. Other than that, keep up the great work!

Packman

Comment

I don't like how the spokes on the wheels stick out, it'd be better if they were flat or inverted.
                            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                              I don't like how the spokes on the wheels stick out, it'd be better if they were flat or inverted.
                              they have those too, they're called 30 spoke cragars. but that would defeat the whole purpose of poking. we dont ride big rims to show off, we poke out more to show off. get it? the bigger the rims the more money you spent, it applies the same with the poke. the further you pokes lets people know you spent more.

regular poke swangas 2k
                              super poke swangas 3k
                              gorilla poke swangas 4k

Comment

Working...
                              X