Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice scenery
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Yeah the second picture is an abandoned golf course. its very nice.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Well gave it a shot....

"Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

For some reason, that black-out treatment on the light colored Grand Marquis' looks incredibly nice. I did it to the light woodrose '91 GM I used to have and it looked damn nice.

As always, your car looks beautiful.

Comment

Thanks, it is gloss black so in the sun it doesn't look black it looks silver. So it kinda fades back and forth. I like the outcome of it because it goes better with the grilles backing.

On a side note whoever the idiot was who was the first owner.. I am the 3rd and the 2nd only had it a month and I knew everything he touched as I am good friends with him.. broke the tabs that mount the marker lights in, so each one is only held in by 1 screw, and the passenger side bezel is actually broke in two. You would never know unless you took them out again, I've owned the car 2.5 yrs now and never noticed, not even when I was doing the body work.
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

That looks real nice. Hmmm Wonder if i should paint mine up on my merc...

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

That came out really nice!
                  Former panther owner
                  1981 CV 351 4bbl
                  1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

I have to say, quite nice. I have a set of bezels with clear lenses coming sometime that I am going to black out like that.

What did you do to prep the surface before you painted? Just scuff it up a bit?
                    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

You should scuff them up with 300 an clean them well.
                      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Track night tonight. 5pm. I will get some video and pictures for you all and have them up over the weekend. I know I won't be the fastest car there, but at least I will get to see some nice rides, and find out what my car can do.
                        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Epping?
                          Former panther owner
                          1981 CV 351 4bbl
                          1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Skyline ate me up for breakfast.

more to come, along with a video of me frying my buddy in his saab 900s. Got many compliments though. Definitely got some looks staging this thing. Oh and Andy it was in Epping.

Oh yeah best time..... 17.6 seconds at 76mph. I was really hoping to hit 80mph. Oh well, trak lok, HO intake, and 3.73s will fix that problem. Muahahaah.
                            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Does his Saab 900s have a turbo?
                              '79 Continental Town Car
                              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

If I remember right it's the 9000 model that has the turbo.

Looks like you had fun JR. I figured it was at Epping. I've never been there, but I keep meaning to though. Did you do a nice long smoking burnout?
                                Former panther owner
                                1981 CV 351 4bbl
                                1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Working...
                                X