X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen's 89

This is the old seats and door panels.
    Attached Files
    89 CV LX 225/60 x 16 tires, CC819 rear springs, Front & rear sway bar, trans & PS cooler from 90 cop car. KYB shocks, F-150 on rear. Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe. Dark brown door panels, carpet, steering wheel, trim parts from a 87 Mer GM. Power front buckets from 96 Jeep Cherokee. LED'S front & rear. 3G Alt from a 97 Taurus wagon 3.0. Electric fan. Rear axle from a 97 PI 3.27 with disk brakes. Headlight relays.

New seats and panels
    Attached Files
    89 CV LX 225/60 x 16 tires, CC819 rear springs, Front & rear sway bar, trans & PS cooler from 90 cop car. KYB shocks, F-150 on rear. Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe. Dark brown door panels, carpet, steering wheel, trim parts from a 87 Mer GM. Power front buckets from 96 Jeep Cherokee. LED'S front & rear. 3G Alt from a 97 Taurus wagon 3.0. Electric fan. Rear axle from a 97 PI 3.27 with disk brakes. Headlight relays.

Comment

1st electric fan and old wiring
      Attached Files

Comment

New fan, I moved the relays and fuse box to the other side and cleaned it up.
        Attached Files

Comment

This is the 3G alt.
          Attached Files

Comment

Front and rear sway bars, they are from a 90 cop car. The 1st of the rear is with the drum brake rear end, the 2nd is with the disk. The bar is lower on the 2nd.
            Attached Files

Comment

I love everything! Circuit breaker for the 3g?
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ya, I used a circuit breaker for 3G. It just seamed to be a better way to do it. I do everything 2 or 3 times. The 1st to get it in and see how it works, then change it to make it work better. Most of the things I change is just to see if I can do it or make it work better.
                Last edited by Glen; 05-01-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X