X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990LTD
    replied
    Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    So do Nathan and Tom, but no one accuses them of being drug runners. :smirk: Me, I don't pretend to understand the resto inclinations, but it is nice that not every single car on the site has to perform DD duty for someone with a less-than-McBudget.

I'm actually not sure I'd seen this RR thread before. Impressive condition on that thing.

OP: I might take the old windshield off your hands if you want - I could use one that's not cracked all to heck.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything - If I did, drug running is way at the bottom of the list of things I object to morally. Actually that list would be very short

Nathan and Tom both post about what they do.

EDIT: I am going to assume rick is actually a billionaire bent on world destruction until I get proof otherwise
    Last edited by 1990LTD; 01-02-2011, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
    are you a columbian drug runner or something? seems like you've got more 'means' than most guys on this site
    So do Nathan and Tom, but no one accuses them of being drug runners. :smirk: Me, I don't pretend to understand the resto inclinations, but it is nice that not every single car on the site has to perform DD duty for someone with a less-than-McBudget.

I'm actually not sure I'd seen this RR thread before. Impressive condition on that thing.

OP: I might take the old windshield off your hands if you want - I could use one that's not cracked all to heck.

Leave a comment:

• hemihotrod402
    replied
    Congrats on the Well-Deserved POTM!

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    this is what i was getting at before. western union some coin over to me bro! i could use some extra cash lol. and congrats on POTM bro

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    are you a columbian drug runner or something? seems like you've got more 'means' than most guys on this site

Leave a comment:

• rick99601
    replied
    if i have the means, then why not? right?

i still want to make the lincoln a street machine, we need more F/I panthers.

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    yeah I mean, I would do that if I were in your situation

Leave a comment:

• rick99601
    replied
    that's some dedication!
    that only you mangs can understand.

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    that's some dedication!

Leave a comment:

• rick99601
    replied
    it's just gonna sit in the box until then?
    yep. id be crazy to install it now and drive the car.

after i have all the rust taken care of, the seats re-upholstered, a new top, and the engine work done it'll go in. (im sure im missing things)

i dont think the '88 will see nearly as much road time from now on, thats what the continental is going to be for. every time i drive her im taking a chance, so i need to lower my risk potential.

i got to drive her today because of heavy rains the last two days, most of the salt was rinsed away. that and POTM was a good way to start off the new decade.

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
    maybe in 15 years, when its time to put it in.

til then im having a regular windshield put in.
    it's just gonna sit in the box until then?

Leave a comment:

• rick99601
    replied
    Originally posted by ford man View Post
    Was your car Ziebarted? I see a rubber plug in each door sill that my car dosen't have...
    it was once, back in '88.

Leave a comment:

• ford man
    replied
    Was your car Ziebarted? I see a rubber plug in each door sill that my car dosen't have...

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    I have 6.5" speakers in my doors with the pockets. The screw housing on the pocket buts up against the grill that came with the speaker, but it also holds the panel on the door since all the clips are more than shot on the front doors of my 88.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    cool. you know, my buddy has the twin to your car. just his has dark grey interior. he is a member but, dont come on much

Leave a comment:

Working...
X