Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pics are In

Any requests ill take more

she was garaged most of her life... looks silver under certain light at night time.

Enjoy
    shes a 1984 Signature Series

Electric everything

Last edited by vitals_fading; 12-04-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: forgot pic link
    Check It Out!!!
    Lincoln Towncar 1984
    www.youtube.com/loudtowncar

Nice looking town car. The color is really nice on her.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks like your Vic! 2 dr are RARE never seen one here!!!
      Check It Out!!!
      Lincoln Towncar 1984

Comment

too bad youve gotta drive her in the salt.
        1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
        1994 MGM GS Montigua
        2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
        2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

yea not too much here in Alberta we use gravel

Ontario and places around there use tons

did some donuts today
          Check It Out!!!
          Lincoln Towncar 1984

Comment

make sure you oil it. my wagon was from alberta and it had rust. was due to sand etting into places where it would never dry, holds moisture.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Nice classic Lincoln you have there!

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
              Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
              Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
              NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

i have yet to see a lincoln without the power everythign option, uless it was made before the 70s. also im jelous of your tail lights
                awsome ride mang!
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Sweet Linc!

I've always liked the 80-84 Towncar Sedans. Mainly for the old school front/rear bumpers. Those later model 85-89 tucked in bumpers ruin the classic look of the car, imo

Comment

Agreed about the bumpers, I prefer the wraparounds. Super nice car man! Great taste in color

Pete
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments this car is truly a awesome vehicle we had it in the family fo about 8 years almost. Bought it off a grandma that can into the gas bar i worked at one day!!!!

I agree with all your comments out of all the TC's the 84 has it going on, you go to an 85 and they tucked the lights in and bumpers changed too less weight less length but less style imo.

alot of things are falling apart which is expected for a car 26 years old trim fell off door problems windows sluggish or not grippin inside!!!

i can live with all that but just today i feel it shifting really hard into second gear as if the engine continues to accelerate and the it SLAMs into second get had to add a bit of tran fluid but what can i do now???
                      Check It Out!!!
                      Lincoln Towncar 1984

Comment

Working...
                      X