• Show
Clear All

• marquisman
    replied
    I once thought that way too lol

Leave a comment:

• sxcpotatoes
    replied
    I thought most of the time electric motors either worked or are dead. not working intermittently.

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    that, or the motor is on its way out?

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Wipers are still wonky. I've only been driving the car on sunny days because of this. Matt says the problem is most likely the wiper control module.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    It was raining steady all evening and the wipers decided to stop working...I managed to get home despite the poor visibility. Might be some electrical gremlin because the dash was making a low-pitched buzzing sound at times. Fingers crossed for sunshine tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    No white walls...It wouldn't look right with the black center caps.

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    now you just need some white walls!

Leave a comment:

• 1990LTD
    replied
    Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
    I purchased 2 from WagonMan and they arrived this week. I painted the outer rings universal black. A nice contrast with the chrome around the Lincoln star emblems. For those who are on my FB list, I up-loaded some pics.
    Those look nice. Glad those ones I sent are getting some use as well.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    BBS center caps

I purchased 2 from WagonMan and they arrived this week. I painted the outer rings universal black. A nice contrast with the chrome around the Lincoln star emblems. For those who are on my FB list, I up-loaded some pics.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    exhaust is fixed

The muffler and tail-pipe on the driver's side was just replaced. Also got the inspection done a month early. MVI's have to be done each year in this province...I'll pick up my car on Friday, if I have time.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Originally posted by marquisman View Post
    what you gonna do for a vinyl top? im still trying to find a pulse in my lincoln but, it dont look good.
    I'll have to do some research to see if someone around here does replacement tops...Trying to find a pulse in your Lincoln? Electrical gremlins?

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    sounds like your making progress. what you gonna do for a vinyl top? im still trying to find a pulse in my lincoln but, it dont look good.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    wiper up-date

The shop got the wipers to work... I asked them to change the wiper switch regardless, since I had the replacement. It'll be nice to drive the car without having to check the weather forecast first.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    much-needed parts

I've got the 3 center caps from 1990LTD and a wiper switch from Lincoln Land.

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    paint

The window frames were looking very dull! I masked everything well and sprayed two coats of universal black. Finished off with one coat of clear. I'll post pics on here or Facebook in the near future.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X