My '99 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
    Dude, those are some sick five-spoke wheels. I didn't know the whales could be had with those from the factory! Reminds me of the Mustang fanblade wheels, which look equally sexy.
    I think you should look a little harder at them.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Lol, a lot harder.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Lol its a regular gs with steel wheels and the trim removed. Glad you like it.

New cats in wow what a difference. Window motor and door lock come tomorrow.

Comment

Put factory duals on it with Magnaflows, that'll really make a difference too.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Hey everyone. Im back. I still have the whale and still plan to fix it up. I working on the ac right now. Is too hot not to have it. The next things on the to do list are: fix the door locks, a window, and poly bushings.

Comment

We need to get a Texas meet going. We keep finding more Texas members.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
              X