Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown_Muscle
    replied
    Scott recently sold Large Marge to me, and I will be continuing its legacy! I just wanted to tie this thread to the newest one found here: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...New-Adventures

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    Yawns are just silent screams for coffee you know.

Leave a comment:

• His Royal Ghostliness
    replied
    Not enough coffee today? Lol

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    I had to re-read that a couple of time to realize what I said.

Leave a comment:

• His Royal Ghostliness
    replied
    Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Shes looking good and so are you behind that drivers seat.
    Uhm, if he's behind the driver seat then who's in it, his evil clone?

The brakes thing, kinda doubt it, unless said people had one of these cars at some point and were doing their own work on it and actually remembered any of it. Someone who's not familiar with state of automotive affairs some 30 years ago will probably not even know what the car is, let alone know what it should or should not have as far as factory equipment goes.

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Awesome Scott. Shes looking good and so are you behind that drivers seat.

I wonder sometimes if people notice the rear discs on these cars (the converted ones of course) and question how they got there, upgraded or stock...

Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    Cool. Sorry I didn't get a chance to come up, been sort of occupied with things down here, though I am terminally bored with it.

Leave a comment:

• Hearsesrock427
    replied
    Between those HPP wheels and rear discs, I bet she's already getting better to drive. Grrr this makes me want to buy a tow package '89 LTD CV wagon in the same color.... there's one locally but owner wants way too much for it! And hey, you guys in Skippyville deserve some credit too. You're doing an excellent job on my '89, plus you (along with numerous other forum members) have helped me with troubleshooting, dodging bullets, etc. I'll be a lifetime member and customer at this rate.

Leave a comment:

• His Royal Ghostliness
    replied
    Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    some younger kids thought it was a hearse lol.
    It's cause of the dark window tint.

Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
    Car looks great, mang!
    Yeah but she's an evil bitch. Great looking evil bitch is still an evil bitch

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
    Very nice, that color combo works well on the wagons.
    I second that! I think they look best in dark colors with the wood trim.

Leave a comment:

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    Car looks great, mang!

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    i got alot of waves and thumbs up........some younger kids thought it was a hearse lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    Marge looks good. Was it well received at the cruise in? Been thinking of taking my 88 to some around here but I am a little concerned people may think it's too new.

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    recently installed rear discs on large marge. also installed new axle bearings and seals, and installed one good used axle shaft.
    still need to do the big brakes and the HO conversion.
    i got antique tags in her now, cost me 150 dollars but the registration is permanent and the car does not require a safety inspection.

i attended cruise night 7/9/16 in pottstown pa, kind of a cruisers reunion, i wish more people would have attended, got to catch up with a few of my friends from back in the day, also learned that many have passed away. I am a lucky man to have been cared for by so many gmners. The credit goes to God for my fine friends, before i get all teary eyed here, you guys on gmn are the best extended family a mang could have.

Click image for larger version

Name:	201679wagon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1280445

Leave a comment:

• Georges86
    replied
    Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
    If you've never experienced it before, his Towncar is an amazing machine. They should have built them like that from the factory!!
    Perhaps at Scottfest? haha!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X