Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    VERY COOL and best of luck! My major was in Petroleum Engineering with a minor in Computer Science (back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth!).

Leave a comment:

• SVT98t
    replied
    Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
    Sweet!
    Congratulations.
    Are you staying in Aviation?
    Partially. Well yes. Aerospace, and actual space, lol.

-ryan s.

Leave a comment:

• SVT98t
    replied
    Originally posted by friskyfrankie View Post
    What are your degrees in?
    Bachelors in Industrial Engineering, minor in manufacturing

Masters in Industrial Engineering

-ryan s.

Leave a comment:

• mitymerc
    replied
    Sweet!
    Congratulations.
    Are you staying in Aviation?

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    What are your degrees in?

Leave a comment:

• SVT98t
    replied
    Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
    Great!
    School done?
    School is done. Two engineering degrees, now it's time to flex them, lol.

-ryan s.

Leave a comment:

• mitymerc
    replied
    Great!
    School done?

Leave a comment:

• jaywish
    replied
    Got to get that speaker fixed.

Leave a comment:

• SVT98t
    replied
    It's back.

Freshly inspected today and pressed back into service. Navi needs new tires, and it's after Christmas, so I'm broke, lol. A $21 inspection is cheaper than $1,000 tires.
    I wanted to get this back on the road soon anyways. I'm looking at new jobs, and a new career, which has me possibly commuting 54 miles each way to work. It's all highway too. I mean, 1 traffic light and 3 stop signs over 54 miles kinda highway. Worth it.

So this will get DD'd to hell. If its bad out, I'll drive the Navi. Whatever.
    Currently at 194k. Needs a front passenger window regulator, Left front speaker, and the blower motor resistor needs looking at (I only have high on the fan).
    This will see 200k in no time.

-ryan s.

Leave a comment:

• SVT98t
    replied
    Did ENS sway bar bushings and front brake pads on it, about a year ago. I was trying to rush it together for Watkins Glen, but ended up missing out. I replaced the right front lower control arm anyways. I tried to swap out the lower ball joint and it would not stay seated. I tried a different one, and it just about fell through. I don't need that shit, lol.

I drove it last in December. It's been sitting. I really don't have the time to be playing with it or driving it for that matter. I think it might end up being one of my projects if I retire next year.

Yup.

-ryan s.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    ball joint boots rip too easy. Greasable ones at least you can keep pumping lube in to flush the trash out for a while.

Leave a comment:

• SVT98t
    replied
    Going to finish the window regulator tomorrow or this week. It's supposed to rain the next 3 days or so. Seems like the perfect time to get it done, since it is in the garage.
    Ordered a new oil pressure switch since I hate that the gauge sits at 0. Also ordered a new O2 sensor for bank 2 sensor 1 since it shot out a P0153 and P0155. I'm sure I smoked it while trying to get the exhaust disconnected. No worries. At 193K and 23 years of service, I don't mind changing it; no big deal.
    It needs new lower ball joints again. Apparently I ripped the boots doing something and they seized. They feel like gabage. I also have a squeak coming from the upper control arm on the passenger side, so I think it's time for ENS upper and lower bushings. I can do one side at a time, at my leisure, and then put tires on it and get it aligned.
    Also going to get the ENS sway bar bushings. Might as well.

-ryan s.

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mitymerc
    replied
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Yay.