No announcement yet.

BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:no: AND HERE'S THE MOOG LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS,THESE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO BE REPLACED VERY SOON DUE TO SERIOUS DETERIORATION OF THE RUBBER THE UPPER ONES RESIST LONG TIME MORE BUT I WILL GET VERY SOON THE UPPER ONES MEANWHILE CHECK TIS FOR NOW.

ATT, SNIPER 308. DARK LORD OF THE "M" ZONE.

Attached Files
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

You are doing the big brakes, right?
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Of course GMGT Mang thanks to the pics I get from 88GRANDMARQ but I will buy the parts new after i complete the upgrade of the suspension I will follow with the brake upgrade BTW tomorrow I will go to the Ford house parts to get the 4 2002 Motorcraft Police shocks.

ATT, SNIPER 308. !OHHHH SHIIIIT! I'M SICK AGAIN !FUCK!
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

What is the free hieght of those rear springs? Could you measure them from top to bottom before you put them on the Vic?

Comment

Of couse Mang not only I measure I will take a pic and post it here.

ATT, SNIPER 308. !SHIT,I STILL FUCKING SICK.!

Comment

As you can see in the first two pics appear two bushings one cracked and the other severely worn but a MOOG set is waiting to be installed but i'm thinking in replace the stock rubber for Ens kit(4.3150R)

ATT, SNIPER 308. CVN=GESTAPO
              Attached Files

Comment

:confused: I note this when I get under the Panther to take the pics, It looks like tranny fluid but the strange is that I check the tranny oil level and is in the right level of course I did that following the steps to check the tranny fluid level.

ATT, SNIPER 308. SUPREME DARK LORD OF THE SO CALLED "DARK SIDE"
                Attached Files

Comment

Here are the fender emblems and the inside glass P.I labels !AH! ¿ did you note the CV plate I used to cover the real plates.

ATT, SNIPER 308. MASTER OF THE "DARK SIDE"
                  Attached Files

Comment

If only MY car was that clean underneith.

Lookin good!

Comment

A MORE CLOSER VIEW OF THE FENDER EMBLEM & WINDOW LABEL.

ATT, SNIPER 308."I TAKEN BACK HE LOOKS LIKE CRAP" The Men In Black II.
                      Attached Files

Comment

GOOD MORNING GMGT HERE IN PUERTO RICO IS 6:35 AM, I WAS POSTING ALL NIGHT LONG AND CHECKING THE OTHER SITES EXCEPT ONE.

ATT, SNIPER 308. "DON'T PUT ANYTHING IN OUR EARS" The Men In Black II.

Comment

11:42 AM here in the United Kingdom...

Comment

!WHAAAAAAT! YOU LIVE IN UK.

ATT, SNIPER 308. "WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT" Batman Forever.

Comment

!WOOOOOWWW, WAESOME!

ATT, SNIPER 308. I'M GETTING SLEEPY I NEED A CUP OF COFFEE

Comment

Yes, I am now stationed in the UK...

Comment

Working...
                                X