Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they make Black leather Town Car seat's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they make Black leather Town Car seat's?

Ok I was talkin to My grandmother about the Lincoln she would want and she say's in order to make her happy it needs to be a WINE color 88-89 Town Car with BLACK Leather seats with duel pipes with a deep rumble. The wine coler I could find or paint it but the Black Leather? Is that possible with all factory part's or junk yard finds?
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Yes, you could get a '89 Town Car with "Raven Black" leather seats with "Bright Currant Red" or even deeper "Midnight Red" exterior as well
    -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
    My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
    Modifications
    Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

it's got to be a deep dark red or grannie wont like it

Comment

or get some seats outta a 1990 TC ive seen alot of the 1990 models with black leather
        1999 CVPI
        Old Rides
        1988 Ford Mustang GT (trickflow stage 1)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (5.SLO)
        1989 Ford Thunderbird SC (3.8 Supacharged)

Comment

If you get seats from 90's get 90-94 Town Car seats, they look the best out of the 90's seats.

Comment

Yes, 80s Signature Series models had a rare optional black leather seat. Don't expect to find many, and expect to find even fewer in good condition, but they did exist.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yep, my friend Jarele has them in his '88 Signature, they are the ones with the comfy pillows too.

Comment

ok and they swap in and can use the same controls right? and right now im lookin to buy a 1985 lincoln townie would the 90 seat work with those controls?the linc is 300 bucks and it runs too.

Comment

Working...
                X