Rubber mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber mats

What rubber floor mats are you guys running? With Michigan winter a couple of months away I want to make sure I have a good set to go in. I've always liked Weathertech but they are pricey. I'm wondering if there is an equal for less.

I actually just use a rubber mat for the summer lol. I have fancy beige with blue flame floor mats that i cover up with clear plastic/rubber mats so the design shows through. For winter i just use some thick carpeted mats i had since forever.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks!
      I don't like to use carpeted mats in the winter because they usually stay soaked. All the moisture then usually causes my cars to frost on the inside. The rubber mats I can just dump the water off of them when they get bad.

Comment

I got a set of Good Year rubber floor mats from Target. They are just what I wanted, and seem to be made very well.

Comment

I bought a set of a Ford rubber floor mats from ebay last year:

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
          1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Thanks! Those Ford ones are what I was looking for.

Comment

i have yosemite sam rubber mats in my townie and dakota......shame you cant get them anymore with yosemite sam and his guns blazing

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Hi Guys

I have some special Nissan floor mats

Regards

Dereck
                President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

Working...
                X