Door Panel Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Panel Restoration

Ok, so I stupidly cut holes in my to front door panels when I installed my new stereo. I just use the speaker grilles off of a ranger to cover them up, heres a pic:

Anyhow, I need to find a way to redo the carpeting part (it needs redone anyway) and I also need a new backing. The backing isn't ahrd to find but the carpet is what Im having problems with. I searched the salvage yard but could not find any in better condition. Where can I find the carpet (Imperial Blue) without having to buy a full sheet for the floor thats molded (same color). Or if anyone on here has a pair that is exactly like those that they would be willing to sell, send a price my way.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

nevermind found the carpet, but does anyone know the exact name of it?
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Working...
    X