Cool Pedal Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Pedal Car

I found this trim at the junk yard , I like it !!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

errrr. I have been looking for those for months in my looking to buy ads. Looks nice!
    Anymore there Daryl?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

The brake pedal trim I have had for a while , it is the same as 68-73 Mustang , available new.
      I found the gas pedal trim in a 76 LTD , there were 3 other mid 70s LTD and one Mark V ,
      but sadly none of them had the trim , sorry Dave

The yard I go to has a pretty high turn around , so I will keep my eye out for you

Btw I did grab the brake pedal from the LTD but it is HUGE compared to the one in my car .
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

I think my old Versailles had that too...
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by hypostang View Post

The yard I go to has a pretty high turn around , so I will keep my eye out for you

Sweet. Looking for the entire shebang...accelerator, brake and e brake if possible.
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'd love to pick up a pair/set too.

Do you know the vendor for the new brake pedal trim?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
              I'd love to pick up a pair/set too.

Do you know the vendor for the new brake pedal trim?
              Any of the mustang places IE: CJ pony parts , Mustangs Unlimited etc ... It has to be the 68 and up piece, the 65 to 67 had a smaller pedal
              Last edited by hypostang; 03-30-2011, 07:36 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

lol, dave has sent out a nation wide manhunt for that trim!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

So Daryl you are saying that this particular brake pad trim you have can be purchased?..and go right over our existing pedal pad?
                  ~David~

Comment

Fuck me. I was at MU three weeks back.

Hmm. I may just purchase the 68 and up pad with the sweet disc brake sign as well as the trim surround.

Last edited by 87gtVIC; 03-30-2011, 07:55 PM.
                    ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                      So Daryl you are saying that this particular brake pad trim you have can be purchased?..and go right over our existing pedal pad?
                      That is exactly what I am saying sir ,
                      I had a 67 Mustang and I bought the trim for both pedals, when I finally got around to installing it I realized that they had sent me the 68 size and it was to late to return it so I threw it in a drawer and ordered the correct one for my 67

A few weeks ago I was looking for some wire connectors while doing the one touch down mod to my drivers door and I found the pedal trim in said drawer , I took it out to the car and it was a perfect fit
                      sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

I have one touch down too...and up! You doing up as well?
                        ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          Sweet!

I have one touch down too...and up! You doing up as well?
                          It was your thread that showed me it could be done

I'm not sure about the one touch up yet I have young kids and I am afraid they might do something dumb and get their head caught or something , I am doing the passenger side front window down module tomorrow though :headbang:
                          sigpic

Comment

Good idea. I told my dad about how the one touch up/down stops automatically through resistance to the motor...So he stuck his forearm in there. It apparently needs A LOT of resistance to stop automatically. He had to hurry and flick the switch down so he would still have an arm.
                            ~David~

Comment

'shebang', 'trim', NOW's got this thread on their watch list

Pete
                              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Working...
                              X