1994 Crown Victoria Interior Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Crown Victoria Interior Color

Hi guys. I want to replace my parent's headliner on the '94 Vic. It got fucked up when the sunroof was leaking. I don't know what color exactly it is. I know it's a sandy color, but I'm not sure exactly which color. The door sticker is gone because the car was in an accident and that door was replaced. Can anyone help?

Has the sunroof weatherstripping been replaced?
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
      Has the sunroof weatherstripping been replaced?
      The problem was, it didn't close right. So whenever it rained, it got wet inside.

Comment

Factory or aftermarket installation?
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Need to see if I find the original Bill of Sale or Catalog. We had a '93 with Mocha Frost Exterior and Tan interior but I need to see if I can find the official name of the color! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
            Factory or aftermarket installation?
            Not to sound like a dick, but what difference would that make with the color of the interior?

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
              Need to see if I find the original Bill of Sale or Catalog. We had a '93 with Mocha Frost Exterior and Tan interior but I need to see if I can find the official name of the color! Bobby
              Thanks mang!

I'd also be content with just finding the build sheet of the car, and then just decoding it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                Not to sound like a dick, but what difference would that make with the color of the interior?
                I'm assuming he was curious as it seems to be a rare option of aero vics with sunroofs not to mention the leaking part which caused this problem to begin with.
                79 Grand Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsrule16 View Post
                  I'm assuming he was curious as it seems to be a rare option of aero vics with sunroofs not to mention the leaking part which caused this problem to begin with.
                  It was dealer installed, as far as I remember. It was fine until my brother broke it's visor, which broke the clips that hold the glass to the motor mechanism, and then my dad broke the rest of the clips, and that's when it started leaking.

Comment

I'll be looking later today but maybe something called "Parchment" or something like that.....Bobby

P.S. I am trying to work from memory and since I factory ordered it, with my Dad, back in Oct '92 I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. Going back that far makes my brain hurt!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

On the '95's it is called "Saddle" which I believe is like a "Taupe". Couldn't find my Window Sticker (know I still have it SOMEWHERE) but not sure the '93 Interior Colors were the same. Hope this helps....let us know!! Bobby

Comment

Working...
                      X