Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which cop bucket seats will fit in a box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which cop bucket seats will fit in a box?

I have an '89 box with a factory split bench and I want to put cop car "bucket" seats in it (because I can't find a seat cover to fit the original seat). So, I'm wondering -- which year model cop car bucket seats, if any, should fit in an '89. Anybody know? Also, did "bucket" seats come in any of the box cop cars? Thanks for your help.

Yes, but they are somewhat rare. 89 and down have a different seat track then 90+, and the buckets have a different seat track then the split benches.

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Have you checked out Seat Covers Unlimited ? The Scottsdale style looks durable. Front and back available and reasonable prices. The police package cars could be ordered either way. A bit hard to find now. X2 on the floor pan comment. I think the bucket seats of that era are very uncomfortable.
      Last edited by Mainemantom; 04-19-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Would buckets from an aero 92-93 have the same track as the split benches from a box 90-91?

Comment

Working...
        X