No announcement yet.

Recently Acquired 2DR MGM..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a look at my upgraded headlights. They are JWSpeaker 8800. I'm extremely pleased with them and how well they function at night. At the time, I could only afford the low beams, but I plan to replace the high beams at a later date. Another change I made was to replace my hood ornament. The original one was knocked off at a car wash. If I remember correctly, this one is from a 74 LTD. I maybe wrong on that, though. But I like it!
    @Ryan.Madison68

Comment

Let's see some night time shots with the headlights!

I have that same hood ornament on my 74 F250 - again not right for the application, but looks the part.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

The MegaMerc's original hood ornament was broken off by some kids sliding off the roof after a snow storm. I like to think it was quite painful.

I found a Lincoln ornament & installed that. It is appropriate as there is a Mark VII LSC engine in the car....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Let me know if you are interested in a used Mercury hood ornament. I may have one in the spare parts.

Comment

Working...
          X