Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 Colony Park Large Marge

meet Large Marge.
    She is a 1989 Colony Park LS. i got her from Stidman in a trade for the 91 mk7 bill blass.

94,000 miles, very clean but mostly stock (not for long) the only mods are catless 2.25" dual exhaust.
    immediate plans are rear discs, big front brakes, and suspension rebuild.

Pics

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Thanks a nice wagon!! Congrads!

Comment

yeah. Very nice car Scott! Looks fantastic.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Is it gonna be a road trip car, like the Boulevard Cruiser?

Let me know how those tires do, Tire Rack is selling them cheap and I need a new set of tires for my van, and with how little miles I drive, may be my last set before I junk it.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

This thing was the shining star of the NJ meet! Such a clean wagon. Love the name Scott. Large Marge...lol
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Very nice long roof...love the name
            Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Wagons are the best boxes.
              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice wagon Scott! Plan on cleaning up the small mount of rust on those quarters? Looks super clean otherwise!
                    1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Very nice, that color combo works well on the wagons.
                      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                      Past Panthers
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Looks like its in actually pretty nice shape! Got a good deal on a good car!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Star Lincoln-Mercury of Southfield... that's the best looking Michigan car I've ever seen. They're still around too, but now it's just Star Lincoln of Southfield.
                          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Wow. I never realized there was that much room in the back of these. If you fold the seats down, you might be able to fit a Saturn wagon in there!

1995 Grand Marquis GS
                            - 156k miles, three-tone until I find my paint
                            1990 Toyota Camry DX - 211k miles, someone else's future barn find
                            1994 Saturn SW2 wagon - wife's car

Originally posted by SVT98t
                            I'll make it fit.
                            I own hammers.

Comment

One of the nicest GMCPs I've seen in years. Unbelievably clean for a northen car. And it's maroon! I've never seen a GMCP in that color before, and only once on an LTD CVCS.

I think she'll turn out all kinds of awesome- bigger brakes and better suspension parts are just what these old tanks need!
                              Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 04-20-2015, 08:46 PM. Reason: Added some context.
                              '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                              '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                              '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Working...
                              X