hes not the only one gettin scoopy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes not the only one gettin scoopy...

im sure youve all seen this on ivand's car, right?, well, i followed suit, mine comes in this week, woo ha, spank new to my door for 65 bux, now i just gotts put some led's inside it.....and cut a hole in my hood for the super secret bling bling air cleaner setup, cold air bigtime...
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Lol, great, where did you get the scoop and what scoop exactly are you using? Also you'll need two holes, one on each side of the central rail running along the hood - not a big deal, but if your hood is the original '83 one the steel will make for some fun while cutting (mine is aluminum, obviously). And what air filter are you using, the type that can suck air from the top too?

Comment

as for the hood, center rail?, pfft, thats gettin cut, im gonna run twin stacked 4" air filters so it pokes through the hood into the scoop, mine comes with a chrome screen insert ill make flat black like the scoop will be painted, unless i can find a touch up paint that matches my orange, either way itll have a 5.0 logo one each side of the scoop, im tryin to find one of those hilborn injection birdcatcher style scoops with the butterfly valves on it, but until then stacked air filters with a long threaded rod will do, mabye toss a couple led's inside for the fun of it
      jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

heh, i dare you to post that on cvn...

Comment

cvn isnt about the mods...i came here because they are about helping w/ probs like here and about the cruisers. they dont like a bunch of mods to the panthers. i guess we are not afraid to stand out and customize
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

i know, i just got thinking how much shit one would catch for posting that on cvn and it made me laugh

Comment

fuck cvn, id only post there if i had a crown vic with a push bar and 47000 strobe lights

Comment

Back on topic, guys...

I swear, all the pointy ass towncars got hoodscoops...lol
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Cool. What are you going to paint it? You have any burnt orange left to paint it or what?
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

dont have any left, but its a common color on newer cars, so im gonna try to find touch up paint in a spray can as close as i can get, if not, flat black

Comment

That's kinda funny, you have a white scoop that'd match my car, and I have a black scoop that would match yours - life just ain't fair bro By the way, your roof is still white, right? Why not just leave the scoop white then, it would match the roof this way.

Comment

not white, its fugly tan like the interior, whole car used to be that color, just looks white in the pic

Comment

Working...
                        X