some new pics of my car uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking about 17" Cragars

Haven't got seats yet. I thinking about using Taurus seats. I believe they bolt right in. I gotta do the exhaust first. 1 cat is rattling pretty bad and the muffler is starting to leak, so I need to buy some headers ($200 for Flowtechs at Performance Unlimited), 2 cats and an X pipe, then find a shop to do it all. I already have some cherry bomb turbo mufflers to go on. Know any good exhaust shops?
    Last edited by jasonh; 07-09-2006, 08:19 PM.

Comment

ya that would look pretty cool,I like the wheels Franks son has on his crown vic eventualy i will have tires for my 17" mustang 5 star wheels and they will be put on the car probly next year for money reasons i cant afford it this year, i just started at fanshaw last week for truck and coach pre apprentice program so im only at andy's part time now so most my money will be for other things.

Comment

I think thats Bruce's car. I heard he spent alot of time lowering it. It has a nice stance now. I'm thinking about air ride, but that'll be way in the future. So many plans, so little money

Comment

no i did my exhuast work on my own so i dont know of any good shops, most the time i do my own work and by the time im done i wish i had sent it out to be done, i have to find an H pipe at work and convert mine to dule exhuast and put some glass packs on to give mine some sound, Its too quiet, how many converters dose yours have? mines only got 2.

Comment

my lincoln had air ride and it was nothing but trouble for me, but i sold it to my brother so its his problem now.

Comment

Mine has 4. I'm still debating on running none, but I'll probably go with 2. H pipe should be easy to find. I had a 92 GM with almost 300k Kms and the exhaust was still mint.

I meant like an Air Ride Technology's setup http://www.ridetech.com

Comment

ya something like that suspension would be nice... if only i had the money.
                mabie some day.

I need to replace my head liner dose anyone know if one out of a 4 door will fit my 2 door, there is a 1986? 2 door crown vic at coreys auto wreckers hear in london, but they are expensive so id rather get one from my work if a 4 dr head liner will fit.

Comment

Measure from front window to back window on both. I wanna say they're the same, but I don't know.
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hey,
                    Ive done some engine detailing so i might have some more pics on this weekend,
                    Still havent got er painted yet though Hopefully soon.
                    Also if any one knows where i can find a Blue dash pad with no cracks could you let me know.
                    Thanks
                    Dave

Comment

yay more from ontario

Comment

did you put the new headliner in it does the 4 door fit?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

did you put the new headliner in it does the 4 door fit?
                          Yep i just put it in today, fits pefectly its a lot nicer looking now.

Comment

Remember kids, quite a few things are the same for sedans and coupes!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I think the next thing i want to do is put dule exhaust on, there are a couple at work with dules on them. dose any one know if pipes off a 90's merc or crown vic will work?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
                                I think the next thing i want to do is put dule exhaust on, there are a couple at work with dules on them. dose any one know if pipes off a 90's merc or crown vic will work?
                                I run side exits myself, as seen here:

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X