No announcement yet.

some new pics of my car uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would get an adjustable air rid shock set up in the rear. that way you can add air and raise it or release the air and lower it manually by the air valve you have to pump up w/ an air hose. i plan on getting a set for my car to give it more of a raked look that what it already has so i can put bigger tires on.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Screw that manual inflate/deflate shit, get a compressor from a TC or MGM and just wire it to a switch. Only gotta figure out which wire in the compressor's harness does what, but it shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

I liked the air shocks... And get some fat tires out back too
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

well nothing to new done so far since i am going to fanshaw collage now and have very little $$, but i am looking for a front bumper, i would like to find one off a '79 with the grills in it and eventualy the front fenders with the vents in them off a '79. if i can find one of those bumpers it should fit wright?
          I would like to paint my car but it has been to humid around hear lately so the paint job would look relly shitty, i have decided to paint it all white,

Comment

im looking for some half headlight cover's (thier chrome and cover the top half of the head lights) i have been looking for a set but cant find them anywhere. would anyone know where i can find some?

Comment

well im painting my car tonight hopefully will have some new pics before the weekends over, its going to be all white for now

Comment

JC Whitney sells the headlight eyebrows for square headlights I beleive.
                www.jcw.com
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Removing the vinyl top, right?
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

there are some new pics of my car painted here http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...al&media=image

Comment

That looks awesome! Did you paint it yourself?
                      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Wow, looks great!

You gotta make that sig pic smaller tho!
                        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

thanks,,, I guess my next big thing will be to put dule exhust on whith some louder mufflers, its to quiet.

Comment

It does look great. Was your car originally in primer? It looked like a light grey paint from the older pics you had of it but now when I compare the pics of it now and then it did look like primer.
                            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

ya it was both old gray sanded paint and primer over where the paint was flakeing off,

Comment

The car looks great. I rarely ever see coupes by me, but they are awesome.

1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX 1/4 mile - 15.8 sec. @ 87 mph
                                -Marauder Intake and 80mm MAF, XCal 93 Octane Tune (BOC) with Motorcraft 22F Copper Plugs, Hi Flow Cats, Glasspacks with Short Exits Rear of the Tires, FRPP 70mm TB, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, PI Shocks

Comment

Working...
                                X