Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaze's 86 SVt Vic (The on-going project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the width and depth of the radiator?
    What kind of E brake style is that?
    I may want your seat rails as well.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

This car was a pioneer in the field of power-making and racing boxes. Sad, but at the same time they can't last forever.
      Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
      Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The radiator is a Summit racing brand, they are't too expensive, but the lower outlet point strait out normally, and interferes with the steering box (likely not and issue for you). But to accommodate this in mine, I cut and welded the lower outlet at an angle to make it fit nicer.

The seat rails already have an early claim. But you're next if it falls through.

The E-brake is out of a 960 Volvo, I did have to do some fabrication to lay the cable below the carpet nice.

Comment

Working...
        X