one-way trip for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monterey1962
    Someone give me five good, solid reasons why I should make my trip to PA a one-way trip.
    Didn't you answer this one yourself, already?
    1. I am finding nothing worth my time in ND
    2. No friends
    3. spread out family
    4. lousy paying jobs
    5. no beneficial future
    6. You'd stop whining about how bad it is in ND

Things are still not going the direction I'd like them to go.
    Welcome to life, bub.

Stop flapping your gums about it, and JUST DO IT.
    If it doesn't work out, you can always go back to the hellhole of ND.
    And don't exchange one small town for another small town. Get into a big city.
    Literally TONS of opportunity there. How about Philly or Baltimore.???
    If you don't like your new job, you'll have about 2000 others to choose from!!!
    1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
    1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
    1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

*Note to self: read previous posts.

I am doing life, just complaining as I go. I'm living life, but I'm not enjoying it like I should. A week out at SF will hopefully help me decide as to what I should do . . . hopefully.

Comment

You should stay out there, and down the road we could get an apartment and shit lol
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I just don't know if I'll like the East. Sounds silly, but I've been in the upper Midwest my whole life.

Comment

Won't know till you try.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

hey montey would you be willing to bring your upholsrty steam cleaner???
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Uh . . . no. Too damn big.

Comment

just up and fucking do it monty!

the only thing that should be keeping you where you are with this much anziety is if you got a kid there. if you aint got no kids, then what's the fucking holdup?

pack up the car and head east and do a big ass burnout when you leave
                  GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                  1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                  99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                  03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                  95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

I should have stayed out there. Now I'm sitting in ND with a dead trans and all the stress and bullshit that I had left two weeks ago. I liked it . . . no . . . I loved it out east. I will make plans for the future now. I will prepare myself as best as I can in case a move is possible someday. At this point in time, I am financially stuck. Hopefully, I will make this my last winter in ND.

GL, if you are serious about splitting a place out east, I'm game for it.

I think it's the people. The people out east seemed so much more down to Earth and nicer. ND is full of stuck up, greedy assholes. I can't stand the people here. Yes, there are some nice people here, but, damn, there are so many not-so-nice ones. ND is not the same place it was ten years ago. North Dakotans used to be good people. They've lost sight of what is really important and have become just as greedy and selfish as the rest of the business world.

Comment

Yeah Monty, I'm serious. Trying to save up my money the best I can to get out of here, plus find a car for my dad so he can get to work and the store and such.
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X