should i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i

boxman is still selling his 2dr gm, and i'm wondering if i want it or not. i want a 2dr badly. mainly because they're kinda rare, and i'd have the only running one in this area (plus i've always thought of big 2drs as good date cars-if that time ever comes )

the price is right. i need opinions and i need money. money is worakble sort of, but ineed advice.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

do it! 2drs have so much potential...everyone likes my 2dr better than the 91 4dr. and if u upgrade the rear and front clip, you got ur self a almost one of a kind car! so i say do it! :slug:

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

i think i might. after driving a vic again, it is literally killing me not driving one,lol. theres some stuff i have to sort out first

Comment

Then you'll have 3 panthers to work on, and dont you have a Jeep and Suburban too? :coocoo: That said, I say go for it!! 2 doors rawk! :rock: And Jeremy isnt working on it, so someone should.

Comment

cough cough GMGT clone cough cough
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by grand_marquis_gt
            cough cough GMGT clone cough cough
            not exactly,lol. assuming i do buy it, i'm gonna setup the tails so that they're sequential like the old cougars, i'm also gonna use that nightshades stuff to tint them. i won't be doing a front/rear clip conversion. i'll prob get the cargo coils and jack up the back alittle, but for teh exhaust, i'm gonna run duals with marauder tips out the back.

i have not yet purchased the jeep. if i buy this, i won't buy it. at least not yet, and i'm hoping to be driving somethin else real soon(maybe this 2dr-i hope)

Comment

jus buy the thing!, you'll be glad u did...right tom? he'll love it!

Comment

2drs are bad ass. I was going to put the 82GM front end on my vic but my buddy took it to the scrap yard already, he's junking his towncar also, I wish he'd follow through with projects. I think I'll yank that roller 302 out of the towny for the vic tho. The towny is the one in my sig pic on cvu.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I agree, marqman...

There is no feeling quite like having that huge, wide open window to put ur arm out of while cruisin...and they look badass with the right things done to em

Comment

Go do it. If you can get the money why not?
                    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

thats right, they are badass! i love my 2dr

Comment

i'm gonna do it. i put in today for the time off from work, and my mom said she would be able to help me finacially. i've always wanted a tudor and everytime i had alead on one in nh, it doesn't pan out. well, fuck it all. i'm gonnaa make this an early birthday gift to me,lol.

so now in the yard

it'll be

84 CV-car show baby
                        84 GM-dd, chick car
                        90 CV-dd, hot rod

and if i play my cards right, i'll still get the jeep. the yards big enough lol. now i just gotta convince my parents to dispose of the rv thats just taking up space.

Comment

Im telling you, its a GMGT clone! Same year, same color, cept mines an LS...

Comment

make it an LSS tom!

Comment

I prefer GMGT nomenclature, lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X