cheap drop coils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freshmeat
    Kidding. Sorta. You have fourteen hours, thirteen minutes, and a few seconds to post some pictures or you're going to burn in Hell for all eternity.

I strongly doubt that will happen, but i'll get your damn pics soon as I am done with the fucking heater core.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I doubt it, too, but it sounded like a reasonable threat, yes?

I'd just like to see how it looks. Did you only drop the front? What did you to for the rear?
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

The rears are stock PI coils, gives the car a nice rake

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.

Comment

Meh. I much prefer level cars. If you like it, though, that's all that matters.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

So 1 coil off a stock spring was good for more than an inch of drop eh? I'd like to drop the front of my car about 1 - 1.5" so maybe I'll go with like 3/4 of a coil.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Here's your pics you all have been waiting so impatiently for

Heater core done, new dash with no cracks and the speakers under it. Soon to be dyed.

The pic quality is horrible, I'll get better ones tomorrow. I think you wont be dissapointed with 1 coil off. It should work nicely, I need bigger profile tires for the rear to look right tho.
              Last edited by Mercmarquis; 07-31-2006, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Can you get a tape measure and see how far is the bottom edge of your frame from the ground?

Comment

sure mang, I will before I go to werk.

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Must...cut...springs. :evil:
                      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Just make sure to watch the camber angles.

FYI... I know cutting springs can screw with your camber...

Comment

Drop the back man! Put some 14" 174lb/in ones in there, will look amazing!

Comment

I'd like to see where the lowers are sitting now...
                            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

When we get the new spring s for the cop car I want the top of the trunk to sit level with the ground with the 19s in front and the 20's in back. we want oober stiff shocks for it I was thinking that koni would be really stiff but I dont know were to get them I have tryed the web site for koni and they had nothing
                              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter
                                When we get the new spring s for the cop car I want the top of the trunk to sit level with the ground with the 19s in front and the 20's in back. we want oober stiff shocks for it I was thinking that koni would be really stiff but I dont know were to get them I have tryed the web site for koni and they had nothing
                                http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=4073

Comment

Working...
                                X