Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-5's blow apart in 3200lb mustangs with less HP...Not much of a surprise there. (More like an "I told you so") Anyway, it's sad to see it fail. Looked like it was doing well. Hopefully the next iteration will be a better functioning setup.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

The next iteration will be a while before it's even attempted, but it'll certainly be better... and unique.
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

why O why must you keep us waiting!
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Hey- if I have to wait for it you have to wait for it. I don't know when I'll be able to do it; I don't want to talk about pipe dreams and not be able to follow through. If things get to rolling at a moderate pace, I'll let ya'll know what's going on.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Well, at least I got my exclusivity back with my MAF setup.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
            X