Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddonfield....isn't that where Michael Myers is from?
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

this is not far from Carlisle/ Mechanicsburg (ever see the World of Outlaws race @ mechanicsburg?; I always go to the track when I go to spring carlisle, or the ford nats)...but its still too far for me to want to drive...maybe some other time
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

maybe 90 minutes from carlisle.......stop by anytime!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

By the way, flashearth.com gives a good aerial view of the property....via microsoft VE aerial

Comment

wohooo its only 873.14 miles from my drive to scottfest lol and yahoo maps says its goin to take 13 hours 48 minutes

Comment

I've driven near 800 at a shot before by myself. Drag a passenger, its not so bad then.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It's not too bad. I've driven from Maine to Maryland in one shot, same with Maryland to Atlanta. It was actually nice having time to myself.
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

FL to skippyville shot, that was one hell of a ride.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Well it won't be bad for you, and me, this year, as we are getting a flight into Elmira-Corning
                    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Which means it's only a two hour drive from Knoxville to Skippyville
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                        It's not too bad. I've driven from Maine to Maryland in one shot, same with Maryland to Atlanta. It was actually nice having time to myself.
                        x1 it's not so bad just drove to buffalo 3 weeks ago my self not so bad at all

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

san antonio to cincinnati one shot in the ranger (via new orleans instead of direct route)

1300ish miles, 16 hours. over 45 hits on the top speed limiter.

gas mileage SUCKED that day, but i got home
                          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

The Maine to MD trip netted me 50mpg on the old civic. I miss that car. Mazda gets crap milage on the long trips. Wagon is decent for what it is.
                            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                            X