Super Unknown is loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Unknown is loaded

That's right. I said it. She's loaded. I have to clean up and eat and get some other shit out of the way, then I'll be pointing my baby east. Not sure when I'll get outta here. I'll let you guys know when I'm leaving.

If S.U. breaks down, then it just wasn't meant to be this year, but I'm not going to take this sitting down when I've got two cars at my disposal.

be safe see you on saturday justin

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Alright, I'm headin' out the door. Those who have my number can call me anytime. I probably won't get out of town for another hour since I've got to pick some stuff up (like an extra thermastat ).

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!! time for SU to shine!!!!!!!!!
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

SHOW THEM SHITTY VICS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!! oh wait...I didn't say that....hey you get off my computer! :morons:

Good luck in round II, and be safe!!

Comment

Arrrrg why am I in Oregon ALL the fun stuff is on the other side ...............DOH The last donut is gone
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

the one that started it all

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Good man Monty. I won't be able to make it this yr due to lack of a car/the family's financial situation, but I'm impressed by your determination. I'm sure that SU will get you there and back no problem. Good luck brother.
                Nick
                88 Colony Park LS
                G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Good for you mang! I wish I could make it out there this year.
                  Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

That is awsome you are going to do it again. Keep on truckin mang.
                    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

The POTM made it! Nice meeting you man!
                      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

super unknown is a beauty mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

S.U. liked the drive, but she needs a little work before I can head out of here. It was great meeting all of you guys. I had . . . err . . . I'm still having a good time. Not really looking forward to the 1,700+ miles home, but it was definitely worth the trip out.

Comment

Im glad you made it, you and your car deserved it.
                            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

monty's gettin the scott treatment hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X