My Fastiva hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
    Im sure lots of people are making fun of him too... Id sure and clown hard if i ever saw that thing roll by

Ive never understood those that make a statment by becoming something they are supposed to dissaprove of...
    I dont really care if they do. I think its fun to drive. I think its funny looking too thats the real reason i did it, and to be diffrent.

http://members.sounddomain.com/sambos86
    My 1979 F-250 Ranger Hi Boy
    33/12.50 BFG Mud Terrians
    390ci with a little bigger cam
    Holly 4 barrel with K&N
    4 Speed with granny gear

Comment

Trust me I was thinking of doing the same thing If I got a beater once the mazda dissapeared. It's ment to poke fun at them but most of the times it gets misconscrewed. I think he failed at it cause the stickers and work look damn near decent.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
      2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

No offense but I probably laugh my ass off if I saw your car on the road. Yet I have seen an all pink GEO metro done up the same way with similar stickers and fake chrome spinner hubcaps driving around my school.

They are good cars though and will last a long time. My neighbor once got 54mpg out of their festiva with a 4 speed and consistently got 40mpg + even in city driving. Still drove the car after a tree branch crushed most of the hood for another three years.
        Last edited by 87mefull; 08-25-2006, 12:51 AM.
        Current rides - 1991 Ford Thunderbird 3.8 v6 (gas saver/DD) - New Heads/Headgaskets with ARP studs, Air Silencer Delete, 70mm MAF, Plasti-dipped Matte Black with a Silver Metalflake Overlay, Muffler Delete, some LED's, 30.233 MPG for high MPG average!
        2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD (fun vehicle/backup DD) - 4.0/6spd - too many mods to list.

Associated Panthers:
        Father's 1994 Ford Crown Victoria - Stock, 45,000 miles.
        Sold in 2007 - 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS "Grandpa Special" 2 door.
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2128327

Comment

sawzall plus 31'tires =fun
          jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
            Needs the BP 1.8T swap and a 5 speed.
            Thats the ticket.
            -Matt
            1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer
              Thats the ticket.
              s/c 5.4 rear mount conversion FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by merc6
                s/c 5.4 rear mount conversion FTW!
                or some sort of front engine, rear drive conversion like SVT did with a focus with the '03 Cobra motor.
                Nick
                88 Colony Park LS
                G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

SHOgun
                  -Matt
                  1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by 88MercWagon
                    or some sort of front engine, rear drive conversion like SVT did with a focus with the '03 Cobra motor.
                    I thought it was a 5.0 pushrod. Terminator would be nice too. With blower right?

Comment

Working...
                    X