Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally bit the Bullitt

And bought these

$400 with lugnuts, valve stems, and centercaps included. Wanted em for the towny for a while, and my wheels are shitty and possibly bent. I just couldn't see holding on to those skinny ass 15's when I wanted to get the most out of my suspension and do a big brake upgrade. Been a while since Ive plunked down that much on my car. I feel kinda ricerish tho cause even tho I'll be needing an engine soon I bougt bling. Oh well.
    Attached Files
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Ya! Those will look good, make sure to get pics.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

And you will need some spacers as well.

Comment

Yup, need spacers. That's another 200 bucks for decent ones...
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

NICE
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

awesome.......get those big brakes on........damm wish it was that easy on the boxes

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Make sure to get some larger profile tires than 245/45's. Otherwise they look really small. Try to match your stock tire hieght.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Hell, I don't see how they could look any smaller than the 15s I got on there now lol. I know what your sayin tho, I want it to handle better, but not completely give up my lincoln ride.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Not much out there other than truck tires in a larger size than 255/45. The 255/50 is the impy SS tire, and thats a 27" tall tire, just like the stock 215/70/15, Those aren't too terribly expensve, and if you are looking for an all season or just cheap tire you can find 'em. I can't find much in that size in all out performance tire though. (Been looking for awhile)
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                  X