• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW...that's a rare one...
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

If I ever get another wagon, I'd like it to be a CP.

As for the LTD S wagon, that is a rare beast indeed. It probably had the radio delete plate, crank windows, manual locks, and a freaking solid vinyl flight bench in front.

I hate bare bones cars.
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I knew this pretty little sheila was something special from the moment I spotted her. Im overjoyed that I was able to share pictures of such a fascinating creature with all of you.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

91ltd, I would advise you NOT to take any close ups of a corvette stingray...
          Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
          AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
          Open/Lock/Ratio #
          -----------------------
          G / H / 2.26
          B / C / 2.47
          8 / M / 2.73
          7 / - / 3.07
          Y / Z / 3.08
          4 / D / 3.42
          F / R / 3.45
          5 / E / 3.27
          6 / W / 3.73
          2 / K / 3.55
          A / - / 3.63
          J / - / 3.85

Comment

Originally posted by 91 LTD
            Spotted this beauty on the way home from a job interview. Crikey, I could be wrong but I do believe she's quite rare.

Black+woodgrain=secksay

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

The BOXHUNTER

Originally posted by GoodSamaritan
              91ltd, I would advise you NOT to take any close ups of a corvette stingray...
              Mate, the BOXHUNTER is not afraid. Will be out in the bush on walkabout this week (finally got some time off) and will be looking to take some pics of these spectacular creatures in their natural environments, seeing how you all liked the wagon pics so much. Cheers.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
                Yeah, everybody says how sweet they are and all that. BUT, when one of the nicest ones show up for sale not one person makes an offer on it!
                Mr LTD, I must say I LOVE what you did with the woodgrain wagon you have with the Torq thrust rims on it..... Very nice

And there is that white w/ black trim box that looks soooooo nice as well.

Lemmee know if you or anyone else wants to sell their box wagon, mebee a few months down the line.

Kimono_skunk

Comment

Thanks, but I'm never gonna sell it! Been wanting it for 10 years...
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I went to check out a '90 CP wagon black w/ wood after I got the insurance money from mine. It turned out to be an unsaveable rustbucket. No floors, no frame... chunks of rust fell off when you slammed the doors...

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                    1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I saw a nice red '88 or 89 Colony Park on the road the other day, all loaded up with a family and stuff, just like the Griswolds.
                      The red with "wood" was a very nice change from the usual beige (like mine) or white (my old Squire) woodies.
                      Me likee lots.

Comment

I saw sitting a Maroon 88-91 CP with no wood sitting at a gas station in NJ about a month ago, I was wondering if it was possibly a Canadian import, because I think that Colony Parks w/o wood were more popular up there than in the states. Either it was a beautiful, rare beast.
                        Nick
                        88 Colony Park LS
                        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

I saw a mid 80s country squire, but i noticed that it had the same roofracks as the family truckster. up close they looked like they were production not made up as i had thought. was this an option?

Comment

There is a early box Vic wagon single headlight wagon without wood grain sitting about 2 miles from here. nice maroon it is just sitting, with expired tags. but has been moved from the street to the side lawn. We need to see about getting her. Would make a cool project. I'll get a pic and post it.

Tim
                            2000 Ford Crown Victoria
                            84 Lincoln Town car signature, R.I.P
                            85 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door performance project
                            89 Lincoln town car: RIP
                            89 Crown Victoria LX 2002 USACi sound quality world champion RIP
                            1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
                            1994 Mercury Grand Marquis (sold)
                            2004 Mercury Marauder. owned for a week then got screwed by the dealer

Comment

Do! It must be yours! Then you shall join the elite ranks of .... wagon-crafters!!!
                              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Dear Panthers, My 89 CP Canadian but woodified. I had it dewooded which has made subsequent repaints much, much cheaper. Donald

=88MercWagon;256048]I saw sitting a Maroon 88-91 CP with no wood sitting at a gas station in NJ about a month ago, I was wondering if it was possibly a Canadian import, because I think that Colony Parks w/o wood were more popular up there than in the states. Either it was a beautiful, rare beast.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X