Moneypit's money pit (1983 CV Tudor) *DUW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moneypit's money pit (1983 CV Tudor) *DUW*

Looks great! I love the wheel/tire setup too.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Looks good. Those Townie seats look pretty nice in there. Never seen a woodgrain center cap in the steering wheel before either. Usually they're just the same color as the vinyl.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73
      Looks good. Those Townie seats look pretty nice in there. Never seen a woodgrain center cap in the steering wheel before either. Usually they're just the same color as the vinyl.
      '79-'84 had 'em as the horn button was a part of the stalk. You push the end of the stalk towards the steering column to activate the horn. Wierd, eh?

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
      1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Holy shit you have been busy. It looks great, I love it! Have you driving this right now? We are going up to the twin cities this weekend and my brother lives in Minneapolis who we are staying with.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

No, I'm not driving it. I live in the ghetto, so with shiny RiMz it would be stolen the second my back was turned. Not to mention the up-and-coming snow and the following salt. Plus I need an alignment still and I haven't gotten my new swaybar endlinks. It sure drives like Hell right now... it pulls HARD to the right.

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Amazing what a set of wheels can do for a car. That looks GREAT. Nice balance between the front/rear wheels too, what spacers did you use again? Also, tell us more about this 2.5" lowering job you did...

Really nice car, dude.
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

You got that stance perfect mang. I love it. Those 18 in rims sure do look nice, I've been thinking of trading mine for a set of DD bullitts. I didnt know you were that busy on the car tho, nice work mang!

Now I really wish I had a rust free 2dr.....

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                  what spacers did you use again? Also, tell us more about this 2.5" lowering job you did...

Really nice car, dude.
                  1/4" in the front, 1 1/4 rear. The fronts were already very close to rubbing on the inside edge of the fender, so the 1.25" was out of the question, but the inside edge of the rim was rubbing on the upper balljoint ever-so-slightly, so I just needed enough to push it out slightly.

The lowering job... well... the rear end is just sagged down that low, and for the front I just hacksawed a coil off of the original springs, wire brushed 'em, and reinstalled 'em. I haven't done anything to the rear end yet. It will need springs, so I'll figure out the lowering when I get there, but I'm waiting on that until I do a gear swap, disc swap and swaybar install all at the same time.

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Cool...someone on CVN used Camaro (96+ I think) springs on the rear of their '98 CV to lower it. I think it was Zack that showed me that...
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Are you missing a chrome tip, or do you have a single exhaust exiting on the left side(kinda strange)?
                      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
                        Are you missing a chrome tip, or do you have a single exhaust exiting on the left side(kinda strange)?
                        Originally posted by moneypit
                        What do you think, genious?
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Some one stole a cheap-ass screw on wal-mart tip right off of the car when it was parked in the parking ramp last summer. I just haven't really felt like replacing it since I plan on installing some real stainless tips.

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Car looks awesome mang. I think you've also earned a nomination for POTM.
                            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul229
                              Car looks awesome mang. I think you've also earned a nomination for POTM.

I don't know that I deserve it just yet, though...

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                              X