Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hi all,

I just registered for this forum and figured I would introduce myself and my Marauder. I bought my 2003 300A Marauder in December of 2004. It had nearly 36k miles on it then and now has 75k. I had always wanted one since I first saw the Marauder show car in 2002 but could not afford one new. I always said that if I ever found one on a used car lot and could afford it I would buy it. Well, this is the very first one I ever saw on a used car lot and I bought it. I absolutely love it. I'll be attending Marauderville IV next month in Orlando. Anyone else here going?

Last edited by 85crownHPP; 10-30-2006, 08:07 PM.

Larry W. Blum, Jr
    Pensacola, Florida

Nice car!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Very nice.
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Damn i love Marauders!!!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
        1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
        1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Alright I wanna know what the hell is a Marauder
          1982 Crown Vic LTD.
          Pwr Windows
          Shag carpeting
          Pristine Vinyl
          wood dash
          5.0 302
          Creme colour
          Foreign Hub caps
          Lots o' Rust!

Comment

A Marauder

Originally posted by WallyAwesome
            Alright I wanna know what the hell is a Marauder
            WallyAwesome,

A Marauder is a 2003/2004 Mercury with the body of a Crown Vic LX, the engine of a Mustang Cobra, an upgraded Police handling package, 18 inch wheels and blacked out trim. It looks good, sounds good, runs good, drives good and is NOT your grandfather's Grand Marquis! That's what a Marauder is.

Larry W. Blum, Jr
            Pensacola, Florida

Comment

Marauders are so badass. Isnt the interior trim aluminum and not wood grain?
              Last edited by 91 LTD; 10-30-2006, 11:18 AM.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

Marauder interior trim

Originally posted by 91 LTD
                Marauders are so badass. Isnt the interior trim aluminum and not wood grain?
                91 LTD,

Yeah, instead of wood grain the interior trim on the Marauders is a carbon fiber look trim.

Larry W. Blum, Jr
                Pensacola, Florida

Comment

Larry, welcome to the site. Always nice to see another Marauder here.

I'm out for MVIV, too far, no time, no money. November is just not a good time for me with the holidays coming up and all. I hope you have fun out there.
                  Supercharged '03 Mercury Marauder - SOLD

Comment

Opps well i guess better late than never.WELCOME.

Comment

I guess I should also welcome you to the site. The only thing missing on the Marauder is a S/C. Would a S/C straight out of an 03-04 Cobra go straight into a Marauder?
                      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Yikes, I hardly ever look at the specialty forums, so I missed this for a while. Sorry about that. Welcome to GMN! That's a beautiful Marauder, I'm not far from you so maybe I can see it in person one day. Again, welcome to GMN!

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
                          Would a S/C straight out of an 03-04 Cobra go straight into a Marauder?
                          It would bolt on but you would have to do alotta fabin and it would cost more than buying a kit made for these cars..This is what i gathered from those who have posted similar questions.

1)http://www.reinhartperformance.com/marauder.html
                          2)https://www.trilogymotorsportsstore.com
                          3)http://www.superchargemyride.com
                          Theres are those who seel the kits.

Comment

Working...
                          X