Dave's Hot Rod '84 Merc 2 dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave's Hot Rod '84 Merc 2 dr

My old Readers ride page was not very orginized so i decided to make a new one, so the moderators can delete my old one if they want,,

This is my 84 mercury in the begining,,

After

Comment

Engine

Before

After

And Now!!

A/c compresser and smog pump removed, Duel snorkal look breather, 351 Powerd by ford valve covers

Comment

Looks great! The A/C and smog delete really cleans up the engine bay. Whats your next project going to be?

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
        1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
        1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Im thinking about making fenderskirts,
          MrMarquis photoshoped this pic for me,

I also want to get a '79 front bumper and grill,
          For my engine i want to get decent 4 bbl set up, some rollar rockers, put my headers on, and my H pipe for dules
          For my suspension i am putting 88 lincoln town car spings in the back, they are thicker, im going to look for a sway bar for the back,
          For wheels i have 17 inch mustang 5 spoke wheels that i need tire's for and front spacers, Next summer ill have them on...
          and there are some more things that i will post later

Comment

You can buy fender skirts for '79-'91, exc wagons, from JC Whitney. They are $169.99 tho.
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by boXman
              , exc wagons.
              Damnit...how much would it take to make a pair fit?
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

I don't know how much difference there is. Suppose I could measure, since I have a sedan and a wagon handy... :p
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

cool, i dident know they where avalible, it dosent show a pic of the ones for a grand marquis tho, so im not sure what they look like but they may be an option.....thanks..Btw boXman your crown vic looks sweet, i relly like the rat rod look,

Comment

Yea, I emailed them for size dimensions, but I figured they wouldn't get back to me....they haven't yet. Thanks for the compliment man.
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Very nice...

Dueling snorkles...
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

good work mang keep it up
                        Im glad to see more folks cleaning up under the hood I wish mine was Canada carbed like yours I could get it even cleaner under there
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

well i played around im my paint program to see how my car would look with a '79 front bumper and grill and i think im going to like it since i think i may have a chance to get a bumper and grill tomorow

as compaird to:
                          Last edited by ; 11-01-2006, 09:47 PM.

Comment

well i got my new old style grill, along with some nice headlight bezels no corrosion or peeling and an original 8-track sterio, all out of a 82 grand marquis that came in to the junk yard, ill have some pics soon

Comment

I Did some photo shoping too on the grill...

Hey I did this last night I hope you like it!
                              Last edited by interceptor1985; 05-06-2008, 06:49 AM.
                              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Working...
                              X