Project digital hybrid cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatNasty
    Well you dont have to steal my car, you can just buy any panther here and chances are it wont be rusty. You should really write your congressman and tell them to stop using road salt, it just does more harm than good. They just compact the snow and throw gravel over it here and it works fine. I never see cars rusted out here like you see in the midwest/east.
    That's a great point. I'm told even Alaska doesn't use salt, just sand and gravel and such, and people there are smart enough to know how to drive on snow, so it works out. Don't need more perfectly good cars to end up looking like mine.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Fat Nasty that sig pic is cool,, i see you took your orange reflectors off the park lamps to,, i still have to do mine

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
        Fat Nasty that sig pic is cool,, i see you took your orange reflectors off the park lamps to,, i still have to do mine
        I hadn't even noticed he'd done that. Is it difficult?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
          Fat Nasty that sig pic is cool,,
          Thanks dave, got a really good shot with my wide angle lens. Took a bunch of pics that i'l post once i get some time.

Originally posted by 1987cp
          I hadn't even noticed he'd done that. Is it difficult?
          Its not very difficult, the orange piece is just glued on to the clear part. One of mine came off easily and in almost one piece the other one i had to break of little by little then sand/buff the remaining glue off. Took an hour maybe, but i really like the way it looks now.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

here thy are jents the first pics of my digi cluster in the vicky! :club: :rock: :banana: :megadeth: it's taken about 8 mounths to get this done only because i was almost complete with the '87-'88 cougar totally digital dash when i got the '89+ cougar/t-bird cluster finally working (found out that there was an anti-theft circut that needed a power that the diagrams i had didn't show)that i've been working with for years any way here's the pics.

i'll have a write up on this one and the '87 style as soon as possible. i've also have to change the green faces to blue to match the rest of the car.
            sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

Great work! Looks like it fits the vic dash well too.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

How do you set the mileage on that digi dash raser13?

Comment

WOW! Don't tell anyone, but I think I like that one even better! :worship:

Originally posted by raser13 View Post
                  here thy are jents the first pics of my digi cluster in the vicky! :club: :rock: :banana: :megadeth: it's taken about 8 mounths to get this done only because i was almost complete with the '87-'88 cougar totally digital dash when i got the '89+ cougar/t-bird cluster finally working (found out that there was an anti-theft circut that needed a power that the diagrams i had didn't show)that i've been working with for years any way here's the pics.

i'll have a write up on this one and the '87 style as soon as possible. i've also have to change the green faces to blue to match the rest of the car.

Comment

i want it how do you do that we need write up now!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Working...
                    X