Pics of my exhaust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my exhaust.

I know it leaks oil. Dont care. This is all mustang stuff btw. Bolt on, no mods.

1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Seems like you flattened the passenger side pipe near the bent before the main cat, would you be able to lift your exhaust couple of inches to avoid stuff like that? You seem to have plenty of clearance under the tranny crossmember, so look into that.

Comment

Looks good to me. Anything is better than that awfull stock single exhaust.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

If the exhaust is flattened its from hitting the ground while underneath my capri. I have not modified any part of it.
        1989 Grand Marquis LS
        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

nice mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Sweeeeeet
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

looks much better I bet you get better mileage with duels too

I'm looking for cheep stock headers from around here since it seems like people want about 80 to 100 for them on ebay + shipping and I figure that I could save on shipping by getting some from here
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Mileage is about the same. No cats so there isnt enough heat to make the ego sensors work properly so it runs a little rich. But way more power.
                1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Dueling exhuast...cue the banjos.

Nice duals. Lost a bit of ground clearance though. (at least it looks like it)
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I sit high enough it doesnt really matter man. I may have lost an inch or 2 but it sat the same way under my capri.
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

You didn't extend the midpipes did you? If you extend them enough to put the mufflers back in the factory position you can get the ground clearance back.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Didnt extend. I can extend em but maybe 6 inches at the most. I wont do that until I get tailpipes on this beast.
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
                        X