This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUFF!!!!!

LOL and I would not leave that far from home with out the other "muff" it just aint happinin
    Last edited by interceptor1985; 05-06-2008, 06:48 AM.
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I'll be there, hopefully the merk will be real nice.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
        look
        That's funny and disgusting at the same time. And I already said that i'm not buying it. Right now i'm looking at cheap BMW 3 series'.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Should be there, but you never know what could happen between now and then. Hoping S.U. can make a second appearance. Too early to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962
            Should be there, but you never know what could happen between now and then. Hoping S.U. can make a second appearance. Too early to tell.
            you know you want ported e7's installed lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
              you know you want ported e7's installed lol
              If I have the money saved up, I'll go for it. :evil: I've also been tossin' around the idea of pickin' up H.O. parts while out there and doing the conversion to the '91 when I get back. :evil:

Comment

I'm going to try to get there...If I can, it'll be July 22 and 23, cause the 21st is my little bro's birthday, and I have to be here for that.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I can't go or even attempt to go.lol I will be becoming a bodymang. We barely get any breaks but it is understood since it is only a year and a half program.
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I'll camp!!!!
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

So will we if we get to go..........Would be a miracle if we do though
                      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

If I can go i'll probably camp, since I can't afford a hotel room.
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I'm gonna run some numbers and try to start putting money aside. I'd like to make it, but I'm not sure how things will go from here on out. I'll keep you all posted.
                          Gonna run the idea by JumboFriendly to see if he'd want me to pick him up on the way so he could help drive a bit.
                          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Are these dates set in stone? If so I'm gonna book the time off now.
                            sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
                            Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
                            Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
                            1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

yes this is the 2k7 date

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I was allowed the time off since I told them before I started working. Unfortuneately, it is without pay. That's gonna hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X