X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten Panthers

FORGOTTEN PANTHERS
    FOX BODY ALSO WELCOME

Well here u can post pics of panthers you find in the wreckers or just old retired ones you find Fox body's also welcome... if you have story's to go with your pic's you can poast em, you can also poast the name of the wreckers and where it is if you wish,, you can also post pre '79 ford's/merc's if you wish
    Enjoy.....

Thanks Dave! This is gonna be fun!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Congrats on becoming a mod. Now I need to come up with a good idea and become a mod too.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
          Thanks Dave! This is gonna be fun!
          +1 I have a few pics allready

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I really love my yard now! they drain all fluids and take the wheels off and raise them up nice and steady so you could get under it if need be and they dont Crush intill NOTHING is left and they keep the yard neat too and best of all....NO STACKING OF THE CAR'S!!!
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

i need to get out and take some pics. i saw the worst panther the other day at work. it is a daily driver still, it has 22s on it that ar black and the car looks to be a 1988 or newer box vic. it is maroon, but the driver door doesnt match, the driver front shock is just hangin under the car, and the inside is trashed. it even has an alarm that is super sensitive. worst looking vic i have seen in person, besides the scrap yards.
              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Why doesn't someone actually post some pics here?
                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

there are pics here you just have to look at the threads in this section,, this thread is just an intro on what Forgotten panthers is about

Comment

I see it now thanks
                    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

I would also like to add if you have an old panther that you has gone to a better place you can post it in this section,

Comment

Dave this was a great a great Idea for getting lost panthers of all kinds out there that are lost & or rare stuff on there from the Boxes to Whales great input Dave........
                        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Working...
                        X