No announcement yet.

Andy's Auto Wreckers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill check that wagon out, is it the wether stripping for the back you are looking for?
    Gabe, actualy moast of those panther's where fairly rust free, actualy the brown '82 grand marquis that i got my grill and stuff off dident even have one spot of rust on the under side, it was spotless i wish i could have baught it when it came in but i had no room for it so now its gone to waist,,, the engine wouldent start but i could have fixed that, the front fenders where the only bad parts on the car,,, Now that '84 lincoln town car at the top of the page on the other hand is extreamly rusted, the frame is rotted right throu in varius places and the old owners just spayfoamed all the holes in, the only thing holding the rear end in is the top trailing arms bottom ones are compleatly dis attaced, and the floors are shot, The blue 1987 Grand marquis was a decent looking car but the fram was rusted throug in the useual spot near the front,,

Comment

Damn I wish I had that many aeros and whales here at my junkyard. You need to snap some pics of those.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

In that very last picture, the Grand Marq at the top of the pile missing its roof...It actually looks pretty good like that. I'd love to have a convertible MGM sedan.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

yeah rear seal
          is that a digital speedo in the 89 lincoln continental how much for that does it work
          Last edited by 83countrysquire; 12-13-2006, 08:35 PM.
          sigpic
          1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

what about that spoiler? i want, lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Wasting parts is WRONG!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dave84
              Andy's Auto Wreckers

At the place I go to they would not waste parts like that Look at the trunk lids and them tail lights and bumpers + them hoods and most likely they wasted good engine parts too ......such a waste That sickens me
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

yea its a real piss off when u see perfectly good rust, and dent free parts get wasted

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis
                  In that very last picture, the Grand Marq at the top of the pile missing its roof...It actually looks pretty good like that. I'd love to have a convertible MGM sedan.
                  A convertible sedan? Hmmm...lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
                    A convertible sedan? Hmmm...lol
                    Wouldn't that be awesome??? Just like the Lincoln Continentals. Don't know how one would go about doing it with one of these though...

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I just thought the idea of it being both a convertible and a sedan was funny, since convertibles aren't considered sedans.

That said, that would be friggin' awesome!!!!

Come to think of it, it'd be best to do it with a panther since the body doesn't provide as much structural rigidity as on a unibody car since it's body on frame. So you could cut the top off and not lose much strength.
                      Last edited by Nathan in MI; 12-14-2006, 06:38 PM.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

and its easy to renforce too just a lil bit more sheet metal and a welder.....we could try it on one that is "Totaled" but still looks good just get a salvage title and try it out....yes?

Comment

hmmmm,, thats a good idea,,,,,

Comment

Really?

Comment

yea,,,, i played around a bit in paint,,,

Comment

hmmm and there is alot of peaple goin to SF I wonder if there is a cheapo car to try this out on? plus the suicide door thing too

Comment

Working...
                                X