Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn button pad

Dave, awesome pics

my eye is on one of those WOODGRAINED horn button pads. I so have to have one and there isnt anything that classy in the yard im near....

sucks to see cars that have almost no parts picked off and go to rust piles like that....
    1987 MGM 126K 2" True Duel flowmaster 40's 3" tipped exhuast, Tinted 20% all way round, individual bank A/F guages, tach.

Comment

well i can get one for ya if you wan't, but you will have to put the older style turn signal stalk since the horn buttion is on that intead of the center,,, unless you mean the one in the 89 lincoln , let me know..

Comment

I'd like to try out the convertible thing!!!!! That'd be awesome! Too bad we all aren't closer. Now, the question is...Hard top or drop top?

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

We had a member with a GMQ 4 door, he cut the roof off. Haven't seen him in a long while tho.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hard top
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Marquisman and 83countrysquire i havent forgot about looking into thoes part's for you just have been at school alot lately so i havent had much time at work, ill be at work tuesday, so ill let you know then

Comment

Reminder*
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

thank you
                  sigpic
                  1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

I own a 90 Colony park with a rusted left driver's side rear quarter, any real good ones to replace mine?

Comment

same i need rear quaters if you can find any
                      sigpic
                      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

83countrysquire, the wether stripping is all redy gone,, so sorry it took me so long to get back to you about that,,,

Comment

thanx anyway for looking
                          sigpic

Comment

well im going to bring my digital camera back to work tomorow and get some more pics of some of the newer stuff, so ill have some pics to upload tomorow...

Comment

well here is one new pic,, trying to get the rest to upload...
                              Here is a 1988 Crown Vic that came in a couple days ago,,, up on the drain rack,, the brown 1985 buick on the ground is my yard car,,,

Trying ro get my other pics up,,, hopefuly soon

Comment

*Sigh*

That '88 CV has less rust on it than mine...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                                X